New Vengeance thread Yet again...

Ummlee and Vengeance

Member Since 2020
so last thread his 2 pages soo ... @Suzanne & Darcy yeah I am almost directly above Tallahassee so got a hunk of the rain and winds but thankfully it kinda started scattering apart... Im 60 miles from the actual coast so anything thats going to the gulf scares me even after 56 years of dealing with it living here and in Central fl where I lived for 12 years...

Venge hit a green just now at #70 at the 4.75 so hopefully will start getting back on track.. maybe the jump to 4.5 then me dropping him down with near 4.25 was too quick I think he will continue to drop more tonight so keeping an eye on that being his normal nadir is 1-4am oddly but at times is has been around +4 strange...

weird thing I have noticed he more skiddish or jumpy, strartles at times. like when I touch him and he doesnt see me or is asleep and I touch him he will jerk or jump and he was never like that before he came out of remission.. I have checked his hearing and sight at home and both of those seems normal from what I can tell doing tests from vets on YT not like I am hurting him or hes in pain just like if someone taps you shoulder and you dont know they are coming.. but I can whisper the magic word snacks at almost no voice and he will look straight at me and talk to me lol so pretty sure its not hearing.. and I did all the drop objects and light tests all those seem normal.. just an odd thing I have noticed over time..

btw thanks so much for worrying about us thats very kind :)
 
Back
Top