Jenny - Part 3

My spreadsheet is back up (at least for me). When you have a sec let me know if you can see it ok. It's updated thru today amps+6. Thanks!
 
My husband wanted to look back on something on the spreadsheet. He has these huge fingers that never work right on touch screens, and he tried to scroll up or down and all of a sudden, the whole spreadsheet was gone except the top and bottom lines. I tried a few things suggested on the forum, then asked chatgpt for help, and about 3 or 4 questions later, I was back! Somehow he invoked both a data filter and a "published view", but we're all good now.
 
My husband wanted to look back on something on the spreadsheet. He has these huge fingers that never work right on touch screens, and he tried to scroll up or down and all of a sudden, the whole spreadsheet was gone except the top and bottom lines. I tried a few things suggested on the forum, then asked chatgpt for help, and about 3 or 4 questions later, I was back! Somehow he invoked both a data filter and a "published view", but we're all good now.
Oh that must be so frustrating for r husband! Touch screens can be so annoying for many of us. I am happy you recovered it.
 
@Suzanne & Darcy if you can look at Jenny's spreadsheet before 9pm central I'd appreciate it. She went under 90 today, which normally would say to decrease .25, but she wasn't doing that great on 1.5 and it was only 4 days ago, so would appreciate your experience. Thanks!
 
Hello! I hope you had a good day. Jenny did well. If Jenny were my kitty I would switch her to the modified ProZinc method and start following MPM. She could make more progress like that. You have enough experience now to do this and you test enough to keep tabs on her BG. I would then hold this 1.75 dose a couple more days to see how it settles.

It’s a legitimate thing to reduce by .25 if you want to, but as you said, she wasn’t doing great on 1.5 units, so you probably would be increasing back up to 1.75 again soon. We don’t want to see her ketones going back up.
 
@Suzanne & Darcy , I think I'm ready to take Jenny up to 2 (from 1.75) based on her numbers for a week on 1.75. I would give her the 1.75 tonight, then move to 2 in the morning when I can watch her all day, and do a full curve. Thoughts?
 
@Suzanne & Darcy when you have a minute tomorrow take a look a Jenny's SS if you can. She's actually having a higher nadir on a higher dose, so I'm not sure if I stay at 2u a few more days or move to 2.25. thanks!
 
Try to get a test tonight before bed. The nighttime tests can really help interpret the AMBG at times.

Just hold the line on the dose and be patient. It’s not uncommon to see higher BG after an increase for a little while. We need to let things settle. Also, there could have been a bounce at play the last few days. Let’s see how it goes tomorrow.

Okay? Don’t be discouraged! It’s a marathon. :bighug:
 
Perfect. I wasn't sure with the MPM if I was supposed to react quicker or let it ride. I'm good watching for a few days. I appreciate you!
 
Back
Top