Zeke - Day 13 - AMPS 300 +6 387 PMPS 269 +6 305

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Meridith and Zeke, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Prior Thread

AMPS 300

Not liking that he went to pink. :( Stayed with the 1.25u this morning since we are going out of town so can't watch him as closely, but will increase his pm dose to 1.5u.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  2. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

:( Well... you can always figure if you tested him a few more times, one of them would have been under 300...

I see no problem with the increase tonight. I know it's faster than the L&L protocols, but with your testing I believe Zeke is safe being fast tracked.:bighug:

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  3. Meridith and Zeke

+6 387

Yep, getting his increase tonight. Makes me think on a .5 increase, but then that would probably put us like we were doing the other day testing hourly. So will just do the .25 increase and see how he does over the next couple days.

4. Meridith and Zeke

PMPS 269

An hour late on his shot. Had to go do some grocery shopping. Things are getting nuts here! But at least I have well over 2 months worth of stuff for Zeke now and stocked up a little on groceries before the stores are wiped out. The grocery shelves are emptying out fast! Panic buying isn't just on toilet paper and clorox wipes anymore.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  5. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

I'm glad to see Zeke came down a little for pre-shot. Really hoping this increase does the trick for him.

I've done my best to get a supply laid in for Sam and all the other little monsters lol! I figure that I can extend the litter with a bit of dirt if it comes down to needing to extend it.

The hard part was getting the emergency stash of chocolate today. I couldn't face the Trader Joe's line... Took one look and turned right around. Luckily my aunt was in later and picked me up some :joyful:

It's not enough to survive, I want to get through in style lol!

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  6. Meridith and Zeke

Me too. Want him back into primarily blues and yellows, or even greens if he will allow. :)

We had to get the syringes with a little shorter needle then we normally get because they are even starting to get low on diabetic supplies. Glad I thought about it tonight. Gonna get a chewy order in before bed also cause our store quit carrying the poultry fav pate cases we were getting before and they never have enough single cans. After that order will be fully stocked for all the kitties. :)

I can't stock up on chocolate cause it wouldn't last, it would just eat it all! I have no will power when it comes to that lol.

Sam & Esse likes this.
  7. Meridith and Zeke

+6 305

Came up last night, but we are starting the morning on a better note. :)

Sam & Esse likes this.