Wednesday 10/14 Luci AMPS 60 Day 43 *Pics

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm almost afraid to say anything, but the numbers lately are looking better...WOW...and another green SHOT! I can't believe it...let's see if this continues...:nailbiting::nailbiting:

I always think she's just luring me into thinking that something is happening, for the better and the bam! She hits me with a big ole yellow or in some cases a big pink slap up the side of my head...so one must never actually think out loud that we've got this...the only one who's got this is Luci...:D

She always gets excited when we bring in flowers...yesterday I brought in a few more and sure enough found petals scattered on the table from Luci making herself a salad...and few on the counter too...from her other victim...I don't know what it is about those flowers that appeal to her so much...but that's just how it is...:facepalm:

Sending big prayers and healing vines to @Butters & Lyla - hope that Miss Butters is getting better there in the hospital and we want her to come home as soon as she's on the mend!:bighug:

Another busy day ahead...some boring meeting this morning...ugh .. I hate meetings! Especially if there is more than one other person there...bunch of people chatting about stuff they want to chat about...today it's a tech meeting at an institutional level...ugh...try that one on for size...:rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely!

Luci Salads :) aka dahlias

PinkDahlia.jpg
    DahliaBouquet2 Fall 2020.jpg

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Wow, look at Luci go! I'm so excited for both of you. Her SS is looking pretty different, in a good way! :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    <anti-jinx>

Love the pics! Bahahah, "Luci Salads". She is hilarious.
    Have a great day!

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Wow Miss Luci, you go girl!!!!!
    Just beautiful pics Sue and u have a great day
    Luci u be good

4. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Woohoo Luci!!! Look at you go :D:D Nice work!!

Sue, those flowers are absolutely beautiful. That's one fancy Luci salad for sure :)

Have a wonderful day!! Stay safe Luci :bighug:

5. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

I have always thought that flowers/nature might glow or look like ultraviolet light to cats.

I can never figure out which flowers are safe for kitties, so DH never buys them for me...hey...wait a minute!?! I see what you are doing there DH ;)

Yours look so beautiful...I’d make a salad too!

Awesome start!

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Look at Luci go, what beautiful flowers Sue :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

DH never buys them? Aww...come on now...there are many edible flowers! Just avoid lillies, they're poisonous...and I understand poinsettias too...I'll bet if you google it you could find a lot that are ok to have in the house...roses, carnations and mums come to mind...orchids too! If he wants to spend a few extra $$... :)

I'm always making trouble for DH's - hehehe...:facepalm:

thebigfuzz likes this.
  8. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

sooooooo exciting :D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

She must like the scent of Nature. :cat: Ravan & Alice love being outside in my Garden. They were chasing leaves today!
    The Dahlias are Beautiful!! I love them but I don't want to dig them up every fall! Too much work! :(

[​IMG]

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Sue and Luci

AWWW!!! Love that they got out to play in the leaves today! Is that Ravan there? Gorgeous!

Yep, the dahlias are more work...but DH seems to enjoy doing it...he doesn't dig all of them out any more, we don't have enough room in the greenhouse to store all the tubers, so each year we order some new ones and use some of the old ones...they are so beautiful I dread the freeze that I hear is coming tomorrow night. :(

Have a great evening Joy!