Private equity vets not using Chewy's Pharmacy

squeem3

Member Since 2009
Something that I saw on Reddit. Private equity vets are supposedly not using Chewy for prescription meds now. Just a heads up if your vet suddenly discourages you from getting meds from Chewy.

Just FYI, PE vets are moving to not using Chewy’s portal, forcing people to use the PE med company. You CAN use Chewy but you have to MAIL them your physical prescription. PE is battling it out with Chewy basically.
 
In this economy too :blackeye: Vets charge at least double of what Chewy and other places charge.
 
Something that I saw on Reddit. Private equity vets are supposedly not using Chewy for prescription meds now. Just a heads up if your vet suddenly discourages you from getting meds from Chewy.
I have also realized that Chewy is not taking order from the link Tim supplied. I tried again this week, and the order is not accepted
 
Back
Top