Prayers Needed Please

Dyana, hi! I am not so present on the Forum these days. I miss reading your nice narratives about the so smart and observant Jackson. ❤️ I send him some cuddles and my warmest wishes ❤️ I like him so much from a distance! (If this is the right way to put it in English...)

Have a good day 🤍😊
 
Dyana, hi! I am not so present on the Forum these days. I miss reading your nice narratives about the so smart and observant Jackson. ❤️ I send him some cuddles and my warmest wishes ❤️ I like him so much from a distance! (If this is the right way to put it in English...)

Have a good day 🤍😊
You are always so nice and uplifting and thoughtful.
Thank you Clarice. I like reading your responses on the forum.

Enjoy your day too ❤️
 
I asked the people at work to pray, and I asked my friends on Facebook to prayer.
About 4.5 hours ago on my break at 11:00am, Sabrina went out my sliding glass door when I went to put my Christmas Cactus back outside as it was in the 30s last night.
And, right after she went out the nextdoor neighbor's construction crew started up their table saw, and off she went. I saw her racing up and down my sliding glass door and by the time I went out the front door she was gone. The neighbor to my left is replacing their floor.
Very soon after that I find out my nextdoor neighbor to the right is having their flooring replaced too and their construction crew are hard at work. So, I have table saws to the left and really loud banging and sanding and sawing to the right.
I've been out side for 4.5 hours and have called her name about 700 times. There is so much noise.
She has only been outside for a few minutes at the time and only a few feet from my deck. I always called them and said the word treats and they always come right back in and get fed, but that is when I get off of work. Today it was in the late morning, I told my boss I don't know when I'll be back to work.
If all this noise ever stops,... It's now 3:36m, maybe I can call her and she will show up.
I am so devistated. She lost her collar a week ago and hasn't been allowed out since.
She is micro-chipped but must be so scarred out there for all this time.
I have a sleeping bag, and maybe if I sleep outside tonight she will come to me.
Meanwhile, Jackson has been staying in the house with the sliding glass door open because he ain't going outside with all that noise on either side of him. I asked him to help me find Sabrina and he meowed once (he normally talks to me in cat talk and does not meow). I just came in for a sec to check on him, and he was munching on a large bag of Temptations that I must have left out that I was trying to shake to lure Sabrina back in, so he got a LOT of treats to ruin his cycle.
Okay back outside for me. Please pray that she's been hiding somewhere close outside and will come back when all of these horrible people with all their loud noises go away.............................................................. Please :(
 
My thoughts and good luck for Sabrina to come home asap!! Hopefully things will quiet down by this evening and Sabrina will dart back home!!
 
I'm so sorry!! SABRINA!! Come home!!! MAMA MISSES YOUU!! I've heard that leaving out food and also something that smells familiar can be helpful (like a blanket she likes to sleep on or a bed). You can also try local lost pet groups on facebook/nextdoor/your local subreddit.
 
Back
Top