New Vengeance thread

@Suzanne & Darcy hope yall faired the hurricane well.. wasnt too bad here thankfully far less than they had forecast as it thankfully broke up faster than they expected...

numbers all wonky even with the bump to 4.75 still getting high blues... when for 2 weeks he stayed in greens mostly..
 
I would keep him at 4.75 for now. It’s good to see the greens on his SS again. You can’t increase right now because his nadirs are already low (52 yesterday.)
 
Last edited:
I thought about you during all this nasty weather. I didn’t know how far east or west in Georgia you are — only that you are really close to the GA-FL line. I’m glad it was less bad than they had predicted. I think mostly people who are affected by the storm surge are going to be the worst hit. Here it was SUPER HEAVY RAIN and wind overnight. Our power only flickered though.
 
Back
Top