NEW MEMBER, August 29th, 2020 feeling scared

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Blaze and Paola, Aug 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaze and Paola

Blaze and Paola Well-Known Member

reading done at 4:42 pm

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  2. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Will do! :)

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

No worries. It’s gone up because it’s later in the cycle or very possibly because he went lower than he’s used to. We call that bouncing. Don’t be surprised if he’s much higher by shot time.

4. Critter Mom

That's absolutely fine, Paola, and thanks for confirming the time.

A rise at the end of a cycle is normal as the effects of the insulin dose wane.

Please don't feed anything else for the time being, Paola. You always need to make sure that you don't feed anything for at least two hours before each preshot BG test to make sure the reading isn't food-influenced.

5. Critter Mom

25mmol/L on Alphatrak at the vet's office last week.

Working on the summary table now...

6. Blaze and Paola

Perfect, I will not feed him and just wait until 7 pm. Shoot at 7:15. Pretest at 6:55 PM. I want to start going backwards in 15 minute increments so that by the time work starts I can have 6:30 AM/6:30 PM schedule instead of 7:30am/7:30 PM. Does this make sense? Am I on the right track?

7. Blaze and Paola

...and that was SHOT, not shoot :)

8. Blaze and Paola

Am I ok letting him be for the 2 hours now? No more testing needed?

9. tiffmaxee

You are correct. You can shoot 15 minutes each cycle or 30 minutes every 24 hours.

10. Critter Mom

@tiffmaxee -

Here's the summary, Elise (including the correct Lantus dosing information for the previous 4 cycles).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story So Far --------------------------------- 30 Aug // Updated: BST 22:20
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRIEF Hx

-------------

Dx Date: 27 Aug 2020 (Vet office BG spotcheck 25mmol/L on veterinary meter, glycosuria, PU/PD, polyphagia then inappetence, rapid weight loss - 2lb in prev 2 weeks)

Insulin:
    Started Lantus 28 Aug AM Cycle // First 4 cycles: 1 IU / 2IU / 2IU / 2IU

Diet: Transition started 3 days ago - switch from Blue Buffalo (mixed wet/dry) to FF Patés in 25% increments.

Ketone Status: Unknown

TODAY
    --------
    BG Meter Type:
    Human (OneTouch)

AMPS - ??? (??) // DOSE: 1.0 IU Lantus // First day on 100% FF Paté

+5.25 - 4.1 (74) - Fed 1 tsp FF Paté
    +5.75 - 4.5 (81) - Fed 1 tsp FF Paté
    +7.00 - 5.1 (92) -
    +7.50 - __ ____ - Fed 2 tsp FF Paté
    +8.25 - 8.3 (150) -
    +9.25 - 9.8 (176) -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mogs

11. Blaze and Paola

A couple of questions. I am sorry if I am taking up all of your time right now. I truly thank you for your guidance.
    This is my understanding so far through our conversations:
    1) With the human meter, the TAKE ACTION reading is 5.0 and below, right?
    2) With the human meter, if I get readings under 9.0, preshot time, I can lower the dose of insulin...by how much is the reduction supposed to be? (1 Unit is the original amount)
    3) With reading above 9.0 (preshot before dinner) the insulin should be given in full, in my case, 1 Unit. I am not sure how I can sleep tonight...do our kitties need to be tested overnight?
    4) Tomorrow I have to go into work in my classroom to set up my cart. This will happen in the morning 9-11 am. Then I will be back home at around 11:30 AM. I am home until 1:30. I have physio at 2 and will be back home at 3:15. Then I have to take my other cat to the vet at 5:30 for his own blood work (policythemia reading levels). Probably back home by 6:30. Considering all the testing Blaze needs, will I be able to do all this?

12. tiffmaxee

Is the dry totally out of the picture? Is he eating well?

13. Blaze and Paola

Dry is totally out of the picture now, he is loving the FF so far, I honestly have never seen him eat with so much appetite before.

14. Blaze and Paola

I just hope he won't get an upset stomach with the change which was rather quick

15. Critter Mom

Paola,

For a handy record of the feeding today, you can copy the line below to your computer clipboard and paste it into the 'Remarks' column on Blaze's spreadsheet:

+5.25: 4.1 (74) Fed 1 tsp FF Paté // +5.75: 4.5 (81) Fed 1 tsp FF Paté //+7.50 : Fed 2 tsp FF Paté

(It'll be there for you to refer back to if ever you need to remember how you kept Blaze's BG in the safe zone today.)

16. Blaze and Paola

Thank you, I will do that right now.

17. Critter Mom

Last dry was yesterday (25% old diet, 75% FF paté).

18. Critter Mom

Fingers and paws crossed... :nailbiting:

19. tiffmaxee

I was a teacher. Retired now. Busy time since the new year is starting. Will you be going in to school or working from home? It sounds like at school. When is the first day?With all you have going on I think you need to be very conservative with dosing. At time in the cycle that you test and get a reading under 90 on the US numbers, you reduce by .25. I should know by now what that means in world numbers but I don’t so someone needs to tell me. The dose should be cut to .50 now that the dry is gone. That one change can make a huge difference in the bg. An argument could be made to go to .75 and others can chime in if that’s what they think. With yiur busy day tomorrow you won’t be able to test a lot.

Cats do often go lower at night than during the. My cat did. If you get a test at +2 (2 hours after insulin) you will likely get an idea as to how many tests after that will be needed. If it’s lower than PMPS it might be an active cycle where more testing will be needed. If a lot higher then not as many tests. This will change as you gather data. Lots of people get auto feeders and set them to open during the night so that they can sleep.

Tonight he very well could be high and you won’t need to test a lot.

Others please chime in.

20. Critter Mom

90 mg/dL (US numbers) = 5.0 in mmol/L (international numbers)

ETA:

Paola, if ever you need to convert your mmol/L readings to US values, just multiply the number on your meter by 18.

21. Blaze and Paola

I am very anxious to be going back to work. We are going back 100% in class. The first day of school is September 8th. Please let me know if I should consider my regular dose NOT 1.0 anymore but 0.5. Dry food has been eliminated yes. I am doing the same with my other cat Ash...am I hurting him by feeding him only wet as well, considering he is not diabetic (tomorrow will know for sure on that front though). Do automatic feeders exist for wet food?

22. tiffmaxee

So multiply by about 16. Got it.

23. tiffmaxee

Yes. I think your new dose for the week should be .50 unless others disagree. It won’t hurt your other cat provided he likes the food too. If it becomes an issue there are low carb dry foods which is okay with SLGS. There’s Dr. Elsey’s. You can put wet food in an auto feeder. I used to leave food out all day when I was working which was before Max became diabetic.

24. tiffmaxee

Yes. I think your new dose for the week should be .50 unless others disagree. It won’t hurt your other cat provided he likes the food too. If it becomes an issue there are low carb dry foods which is okay with SLGS. There’s Dr. Elsey’s. You can put wet food in an auto feeder. I used to leave food out all day when I was working which was before Max became diabetic.

25. Blaze and Paola

Should I get 2 automatic pet feeders considering I have 2 cats?

26. Critter Mom

I support the conservative dose of 0.50 IU Lantus:

* Four Lantus doses prior to this morning's, the 3 most recent at @ 2.0IU.
    * Yesterday's dry food may still be influencing BG levels.
    * Dose reduction earned today per SLGS.
    * No wriggle room at nadir on today's AM cycle.
    * Not able to monitor as closely tomorrow.
    * Risk of GI upset following food transition.

Mogs

27. Blaze and Paola

Both my cats do not like the low carb treats I bought...the dried up pieces of tuna or chicken. They won't eat it. They only like the Purina Party Mix but I am sure it is not indicated at this point with Blaze's condition.

28. tiffmaxee

Brilliant summary!

29. Blaze and Paola

So considering he earned a dose reduction, I should only give .25 tonight?

30. Critter Mom

Yep. Suggest getting feeders with digital timers, so you can set them with a high degree of accuracy to open at the same time. Recommend the Petsafe 5. Keep an eye out for special offer pricing on eBay or Amazon.

Mogs

31. Critter Mom

See, I can do brief (just not very often... :oops: :rolleyes:).

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  32. tiffmaxee

There are many to try. Most cats like Dr. Elsey’s. Only my young cats don’t think dry food is to be eaten. They get only raw or human meats. Very spoiled.

33. Blaze and Paola

34. Blaze and Paola

You are amazing, I am at a loss of words for the gratitude I have for all of you

35. tiffmaxee

Before today it was suggested the dose be 1.0. Today a reduction to .75 was earned. For the reasons above we feel the dose should be .50.

36. Blaze and Paola

Perfect so the reduction must come from the original morning unit given. Got it.

37. Critter Mom

:bighug:

Other members have done the same for me. :)

(((FDMB)))

Yep, that's the Petsafe 5 feeder. NB: you also need to order batteries (none included with the feeder).

38. tiffmaxee

Mogs, do you know he carb content of the Purina she has?

39. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

18, not 16.

I concur with the 0.5 unit dose.
    No one knows what the start of the school year will be like. There are new government of Ontario directives, school board directives, the various union regulations, the parents, the kids … and then there will be so many meetings.
    The dry food could still be a factor in the numbers we are seeing.
    SLGS for now until the above two factors are ironed out.

And thank you, my lovelies @Critter Mom @Aleluia Grugru & Minnie and @tiffmaxee for helping out today. Muah.

40. tiffmaxee

Got it. 18. I will remember.

41. Critter Mom

42. Blaze and Paola

Sorry for reiterating, but I just wanna make sure tonight's dose is correct. I will be giving him 0.5 unit dose, right?

43. Critter Mom

Now write it out a hundred times!

;)

44. tiffmaxee

Lol. I did occasionally make my students write standards when I was so aggravated and couldn’t do what I really wanted to do.

45. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA) Well-Known Member

@Blaze and Paola read all the yellow sticky notes on the Lantus forum. This is the important one for you when it comes to dosing. Bookmark this:

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-low-go-slow-slgs-tight-regulation-tr.210110/

from above link:
    Starting Dose:
    • 1u BID if kitty is not on a wet/canned low carb diet
    • 0.5u BID if kitty has been switched to a wet/canned low carb diet
    • If the cat was previously on another insulin, the starting dose should be increased or decreased by taking prior data into consideration
    • Generally, shots are to be given 12 hours apart.
    Hold the dose for at least a week:
    • Unless your cat won’t eat or you suspect hypoglycemia
    • Unless your kitty falls below 90 mg/dL (5 mmol/L). If kitty falls below 90 mg/dL (5 mmol/L) decrease the dose by 0.25 unit immediately.
    After 1 week at a given dose perform a 12 hour curve, testing every 2 hours OR perform an 18 hour curve, testing every 3 hours. Note: Random spot checks are often helpful to "fill in the blanks" on kitty's spreadsheet. The goal is to learn how low the current dose is dropping kitty prior to making dose adjustments.
    • If nadirs are more than 150 mg/dl (8.3 mmol/L), increase the dose by 0.25 unit
    • If nadirs are between 90 (5 mmol/L) and 149 mg/dl (8.2 mmol/L), maintain the same dose
    • If nadirs are below 90 mg/dl (5mmol/L), decrease the dose by 0.25 unit
    As your cat's blood glucose begins to fall mostly in the desired range [lowest point of the curve approaching 100 mg/dl (5.5 mmol/L) and pre-shot value around or below 300 mg/dl (16.6 mmol/L)], do lengthen the waiting time between dose increases. If you decide to change another factor (e.g., diet or other medications), don't increase the insulin dose until the other change is complete (but decrease the dose if your cat's glucose numbers consistently fall below 90 mg/dl (5.0 mmol/L) as a result of the change).

Don't be tempted to rush the process along by increasing the dose more quickly or in larger increments-- no matter how high your cat's blood glucose is! Rushing towards regulation will cost you time in the long run, because you may shoot past the right dose.

Lather, Rinse, and Repeat!

How to handle a lower than normal preshot number:

Until you collect enough data to know how your cat will react, we suggest following the guidelines in the FDMB's FAQ Q4.4:
    Q4.4. My cat's pre-shot level was way below the usual value. Should I give the injection?
    A4.4. There's no hard and fast rule, but if you don't have data on how your cat responds to insulin, here are some general guidelines.
    • Below 150 mg/dl (8.3 mmol/L), don't give insulin.
    • Between 150 and 200 (8.3-11.1 mmol/L), you have three options:
      • a.) give nothing
      • b.) give a token dose (10-25% of the usual dose)
      • c.) feed as usual, test in a couple of hours, and make a decision based on that value
    • Above 200 (11.1 mmol/L) but below the cat's normal pre-shot value, a reduced dose might be wise.
    • In all cases, if you are reducing or eliminating insulin, it's wise to check for ketones in the urine.
    • Above the normal pre-shot value, give the usual dose, but if the pre-shot value is consistently elevated, it's a good idea to schedule a full glucose curve to see whether a change in dose or insulin is appropriate. In most cases, the target "peak" value should not be below 100 mg/dl (5.6 mmol/L), and for some cats it might be higher.
    Keep in mind these are general guidelines, and they should be personalized to your own cat's response to insulin. If your experience is that your cat does not became hypoglycemic with a dose which is close to her usual, then personal experience should be your guide.

With experience, you may find that lowering these thresholds may work well for your cat. When you have reached that stage, the following guidelines are suggested for Lantus, Basaglar, and Levemir users following the Start Low Go Slow approach:

If the preshot number is far below usual preshot numbers:
    • Do you need to stay on schedule? Then skip the shot.
    • Do you have some flexibility with your schedule? Then stalling to wait for the number to rise might be a good option. Don't feed, retest after 30-60 minutes, and decide if the number is shootable.
    • Repeat until the cat either reaches a number at which you are comfortable shooting, or enough time has passed that skipping the shot is necessary.
    If the preshot number is near kitty's usual preshot numbers:

Look at your data to see what numbers you have shot in the past and decide what would be a safe, shootable number for your cat. Don't feed. Stall until kitty reaches the preshot number you've decided on and then shoot.
    We usually don't suggest or recommend shooting a preshot number less than 90 mg/dL when following the SLGS Method. Remember that with SLGS, generally speaking, your goal is to achieve flat numbers that are greater than 90 mg/dL. However, let experience, data collected, knowledge of your cat, and availability to monitor help in making the best decisions for your cat.

:cat:

46. Gill & Mac (UK)

Gill & Mac (UK) Member

Hi Paola
    I am very new to having a diabetic kitty too and just wanted to say wow at how well you have done today !
    You mentioned right at the start about the pulling back the syringe to check u r not seeing blood at the site before you give the injection - I saw the same videos as you must have done & asked my vet this. He said there was no real need to do this, you would be very unlucky to hit the vein and if you did happen to inject in it wouldn't do any real harm unless you were on a large dose (as insulin is not given intravenously). Indeed if you look at the demo vids for the vetpens, not that I've tried one, there is no possible way to even do that check with one of those so it obviously wasn't that important. Some one will yell up if I am wrong.
    I also bought the alphatrak2 meter on the vet's recommendation - I find it good in that it only needs the teeniest bit of blood which is handy as testing Mac is a wrestling match. But everyone is right in just how very expensive the strips are - they work about £1 a strip. :nailbiting: Think the UK needs a Walmart !!
    Anyway all the best to you & Blaze & well done for finding the best support group ever

Gill

47. Blaze and Paola

Thank you so much for finding these links for me. I have printed this out and bookmarked it as well.

48. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA) Well-Known Member

Before I bookmarked it, I could never find it when I needed it :)

49. Blaze and Paola

Thank you so much Gill. I love my cats like they are my kids. I don't have human kids of my own, they are my everything. It's been the most stressfull learning curve day for me ever but I am starting to understand a little bit more. Still confused on some stuff but I will email here if I need help. This group is fantastic and that word doesn't even make justice

50. Blaze and Paola

Because my cats do not like the dried up tuna and chicken pieces as a treat, what else could I give them. The only thing I have here, that I used to give to them sometimes that they absolutely love is the Purina Party Mix. Is that acceptable as a treat (2, 3 pieces max).

51. Critter Mom

No. To clarify:

On a HUMAN meter -
    -------------------------

TAKE ACTION number: 2.8 mmol/L (50mg/dL in US numbers)

DOSE REDUCTION threshold (SLGS): Reduce dose by 0.25IU if at any time you get a reading BELOW 5.0 mmol/L (90mg/dL US numbers)

NO SHOOT LIMIT: When starting treatment and little data is available DO NOT GIVE ANY INSULIN IF PRESHOT BG IS LOWER THAN 11.1 mmol/L (200mg/dL US numbers)*

(*Ketone-prone cats, especially those recovering from an episode of diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA, a complication of diabetes) should seek immediate advice about insulin dose since it's not a simple case of skipping a dose: the cat's ketone status must be taken into consideration and a token dose of insulin may be needed.)

Sometimes. Insulin pyjama parties are a thing. ;)

On 'calmer' days, Blaze will be on a dose better suited to his current insulin needs. As more BG and dosing data accumulates in Blaze's spreadsheet, it will give you far more visibility of how Blaze responds to insulin and the safety and efficacy of the dose.

Today he went a bit on the low side (and well done for catching it!) so you did extra testing, feeding a little as required, to make sure Blaze stayed in safe numbers. On 'calmer' days, you need to get the AM and PM preshot tests (to make sure BG is high enough to give insulin safely) and at least one one mid-cycle test to check how low the dose is taking Blaze (to determine whether it needs to be adjusted).

And as to whether you'll be able to do this, Paola, you handled today's events like a pro and you're a very quick study. You'll fly it. :D

Mogs

52. tiffmaxee

Give a piece or two after each test. Your other cat can have more. I’m not familiar with it. I feed on.y raw for the last 31/2 years.

53. Critter Mom

Reiterate away, Paola!

It's always wise to double-check where insulin treatment is concerned, doubly so in the early days when one is being hit with an absolute tsunami of new information.

Ask, ask, and ask again: it's what we're here for. :)

54. Blaze and Paola

PMPS is 12.5

55. Blaze and Paola

they are eating, it is ok for me to shoot 0.5, is that correct (given the reading higher than 11)

56. Critter Mom

Alas, no.

@Red & Rover (GA) - is there still a Canada food list?

57. Red & Rover (GA)

Looking for it but don't recall any Purina on the list.
    What is the name of the Purina?

58. Red & Rover (GA)

Contains wet choices only available in Canada. Catveat: the list has not been updated and is a few years old.

59. Critter Mom

That's alright! There is a possibility it may go higher later as the body responds to this AM cycle's 'unfamiliar' low numbers.

When a diabetic cat's BG starts dipping into healthier numbers that the body hasn't seen in a while, the body may react as though the cat is in danger, even when the lower numbers are perfectly safe. As a consequence it may trigger the release of counterregulatory hormones which work to raise BG back to a 'more familiar' level. The system will settle down after a while (sometimes a short while, sometimes qute a while - depends on the cat).

In the trade it's usually referred to as a 'bounce'. :)

Mogs

60. Red & Rover (GA)

@Critter Mom

Purina Friskies Party Mix. I looked up the chicken flavour. : Chicken, chicken meal, brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, pea starch, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, barley, corn gluten meal, cassava root flour, …
    https://www.purina.ca/friskies/cat-treats/party-mix-crunch-original

44% carbs – that's quite the party.

61. Blaze and Paola

Ok that's not good for Blaze. I need tonfind something else he will actually eat.

62. Red & Rover (GA)

A bit of plain, cooked chicken or a morsel of plain tuna (in water, well rinsed) works as well. No onions or garlic.

63. Critter Mom

Sorry no-one seems to have got back to you on this, Paola (I had to duck away for something).

That's fine. Did you give the insulin dose? If not, go ahead.

64. tiffmaxee

How about a piece of shrimp? One of mine loves it. The other doesn’t think it’s food.

65. Blaze and Paola

Thank you everyone, I know he likes the tuna in water! I will do that. The shrimp...I will try that too!
    Sorry I didn't reply I was making some food. Today I did not eat. Yes I did shoot 0.5. I will test him again tonight and once over night too. Will set my alarm

66. tiffmaxee

It helps to add the AMPS and PMPS to the title and dosing advice needed to get attention. Also in the tools you can add a ? prefix.

67. Critter Mom

You really are doing this right! ;) :D

Please can you do the first test at +2 hours after the time you gave the insulin dose, Paola. It may give a hint of what to expect for the rest of this cycle.

Mogs

68. Blaze and Paola

Yes I definitely can, I will do that. Should I start a new thread with the title that tiffmaxee suggested once I get the results? Would that make it easier since this thread is very long now?

69. Critter Mom

@tiffmaxee -

I'll leave you to call that one, Elise. I won't be here that much longer. (Paola, FYI I'm based in the UK.)

70. Blaze and Paola

Omg, you need to go to bed! Thank you for helping me until 1:30 AM your time...THANK YOU

71. Critter Mom

Nah, bed's for wimps. :p :woot:

:D

72. Critter Mom

I'm glad I was able to help you a bit.

:bighug:

73. Blaze and Paola

LOL My sister lives in the UK

74. Blaze and Paola

You helped me IMMENSELY, I am so grateful.

75. tiffmaxee

Don’t start a new thread. Do it in the morning. We copy and paste the url for continuity. If you need help with that someone will help in the morning.

76. tiffmaxee

If you need help tonight just holler. I’d get a +2 or 3. That might be all you need if going up.

77. Blaze and Paola

Yes, I am planning on doing a +2 in less than 20 minutes. I will do a +3 too. and I hope it's going up. He is asleep right now but I am noticing that he is different...he is not his usual purry, happy self...he seems very sad, he just sits there...kind of lifeless. It's breaking my heart. I know his levels are fine but do you think this change is because he knows he is not well and also because he sees me doing all these poking things to him. I hope he doesn't start to hate me and stops trusting me. I have a very close bond with my cats, they trust me, they love me and I know it because I see it in their behaviour. Blaze is so sad..it's killing me.

78. tiffmaxee

I don’t think so. Once he starts to get regulated if will feel better. Someone just posted pictures of her cat when diagnosed and just a short time on insulin. Even his fur is softer.

79. Blaze and Paola

+2 reading is 9.7

80. tiffmaxee

That’s a pretty good bump. Let’s get one more in an hour. If it’s still high you won’t need more.

81. tiffmaxee

Wait a minute. What was the PMPS?

82. Blaze and Paola

It was 12.5

83. tiffmaxee

So it went down. Definitely need a +3. and maybe more tests but it’s at a safe level with lots of room to go. When the +2 is lower than the preshot test it’s likely to be an active cycle.

84. Blaze and Paola

Yes I will do a +3 in 40 minutes. If the +3 is lower than the +2, I will have to test more though to make sure it starts rising again.

85. tiffmaxee

That’s correct. I. Glad we reduced. The previous dose is effecting this one. I’ll be back to see your next test. I really see how I need the spreadsheet. I’ll look at it from now on.

86. tiffmaxee

Will he eat a few teaspoons of his pate? I’d give it to him.

87. Blaze and Paola

He is asleep right now, I can try. The +3 test is in less than 30 minutes...should I wait and then feed?

88. tiffmaxee

Yes. That’s fine.

Blaze and Paola likes this.
  89. Critter Mom

Amen to that.

90. Critter Mom

How's your connection working to FDMB at the moment, Elise? Been having some delays in posting submissions over here. Worried about another outage in the current situation.

91. tiffmaxee

Me too. At the moment fine. I think when she comes back with the next test I need to give her a game plan in case I can’t get on fast enough.

92. Critter Mom

Reading my thoughts, so you are.

I got Paola to copy/paste a summary of when and what she fed in the AM cycle to keep Blaze in the 'safe zone' during today's AM cycle. I checked and the info's in the spreadsheet so she'll have that little bit to refer to should she need it.

93. tiffmaxee

Good. I was so hoping for a bounce. We think alike.

94. Critter Mom

So was I.

95. tiffmaxee

What time is it in the UK now?

96. Critter Mom

97. tiffmaxee

You need to go to sleep.

98. Critter Mom

Now you know why I need the Ambien.

99. tiffmaxee

Me too actually. But I need to get a doctor first. One I have says it’s fine to sleep 4 hours. Really?

Critter Mom likes this.
  100. Blaze and Paola

+3 test done 6.4 I gave him 2 tbs of his pate

101. tiffmaxee

He’s down to 115. I saw the ss before you posted it. Good he ate. You will need to test in an hour. I had problems connecting this morning and earlier tonight. If I can’t get on you have your notes from today. Once he stops dropping you will need two tests an hour apart without food before you go to sleep. I’m hopeful the connection will be good but just in case any questions?

102. Blaze and Paola

Can you imagine if I did exactly what the vet said...I wouldn't have my cat alive right now. Thank you so much for helping me with this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.