Monday 10/19 Luci AMPS 179 Day 48

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone! Welcome to a new week...

Luci wasn't interested in the lagoon yesterday, not even the beach...so today she's getting a better start...let's see what she has in store for us today.

Work is getting busier again...I need to pack/clean/sort, prepare...and then there's that work..ugh...it'll be a busy next two weeks and then we'll be off! Heading to the warmer weather in Florida.

Luci said she has her bag packed (right)...she only has to pick up her banana...so that's about it for what she's concerned with...I'll have to pack her bag - a big bag nowadays with all of her supplies and some foods that are harder to find there...it's just like packing for a baby...

I hope you all have a good day and that your kitties surf safely! We're sending special thoughts and prayers to @Butters & Lyla in hopes that she'll be feeling better today than yesterday - each day is a step in the right direction...one day at a time! :bighug:

2. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

So now I will have the old song “Yellow Polka Dot Bikini” in my head :)....all day....LOL. Some loose association when you mentioned the banana and in the past, her love of yellow :cat:!

Happy you have a better start today :bighug:

Sue and Luci and JOJI and Kit like this.
  3. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

can’t believe it’s time for you guys to travel already. it seems we joined just yesterday when you were doing the reverse trip from fl ....

hope luci surfs today. maybe kit will follow.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, Sue :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Maybe you should think of getting a U-Haul so you can ensure Luci has everything she needs for a comfortable seven month stay in FL. :D:D:D
    have a great evening!

Sue and Luci and Tomlin like this.