Mimi AMPS 207 PMPS- pet sitter didn’t test correctly.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mimis mom, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Mimis mom

Mimis mom Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-4-238-pmps-91-2-61-3-52.253932/#post-2862481

so the pet sitter I had to give her shot and feed her came up with a number that was from the Home Screen (I don’t know if that makes sense)
    So her number PS is a mystery. I guess what she was doing was testing her with the- I actually have no clue what she was doing. She’s a vet tech too so I would have expected she knew how to do it (I did show her but only once)
    Anyway I made a video and sent it to her so maybe next time she’ll actually test her correctly. Im glad I noticed it now, when I’m only coming home an hour later and not when I’m gone for several hours

2. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Sometimes I accidentally hit a button on my meter and it throws me into the BG log readings, stores something like 30 most recent ones. Is that what she did? Like she wasn't on testing screen when she used the strip?

She's probably used to AlphaTrak, hopefully she'll get it next time!

3. Mimis mom

Mimis mom Well-Known Member

What is it about the Alphatrak that’s different? I know I have to have her show me what she did

4. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Oh I have no idea was just a thought I threw out there since most vets use AlphaTrak