GA Lily Acro kitty

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Karen & Lily, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Karen & Lily

Karen & Lily Member

2-22-10 to 3-19-21. RIP my sweet girl. I will write more when the tears stop. I do want to thank all of you on this board for helping us, particularly @Wendy&Neko.

2. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Karen, I am so sorry. I cannot imagine your pain. After you have had a time to grieve please let us know. This group is here for you.

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

So sorry it was her time. :rb_icon::bighug:

4. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm so sad to read this news about your beautiful Lily. I'm so sorry.

5. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. Fly high, sweet Lily, and watch over those who love you. cat_wings>o

6. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

So very sorry for your loss, (((Karen))). Looks like you were a very dedicated mama bean to her - Fly high sweet Lilly cat_wings>o

7. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

So sorry:bighug::bighug::bighug: Fly free pretty little one:rb_icon:cat_wings>o:rb_icon::rb_icon:

8. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

So Sorry you had to say goodbye to your girl.
    Fly Free, and land softly
    :bighug::rb_icon::rb_icon::rb_icon:

9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry to hear about Lily's passing! Fly free sweet Lily.cat_wings>o

Sending you prayers this evening. :bighug::bighug:

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. Fly free sweet Lily. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

I am sorrowful for the pain I know you are enduring.

12. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Karen
    Fly free beautiful Lily:rb_icon:cat_wings>o

13. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Oh no, not Lily. :(:( {{{Karen}}} I am so sorry to hear the news about your sweet Lily. The two of you were an amazing team, an inspiration to all of us.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Lily will be among our sweet GAs tonight, I'm sure Neko and others will show her the best places to play, the warmest sun spots, and take care of her as she waits until you are reunited again.
    cat_wings>o

Take care of you the next while Karen. Taking care of our sweet acros is hard on us. Remember the good times, I'm sure you have many good memories.

14. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss Karen. Lily was such a special acro kitty & an inspiration to all acro kitties that going OTJ is a possibility. She is truly an amazing story that will never be forgotten here. There will be a very special place for her over the bridge and I know her and Bronx will be best friends forever, both now pain free and forever playing.
    Fly free sweet Lily, you were so well loved and will be deeply missed :rb_icon:cat_wings>o:rb_icon:

15. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that your sweet Lily is flying free now.:bighug::bighug::bighug: May her memory be a blessing. cat_wings>o

16. Missy & Tammy

Missy & Tammy Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss... it's so hard to say goodbye. You'll be in my heart!! :bighug:cat_wings>o:bighug:

17. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

My deepest condolences, Karen in the loss of your beautiful Lily. She was blessed to be so loved and cherished.

Gentle journey, Lily :rb_icon:cat_wings>ocat_wings>o