? Jekyll 121 20 min til preshot

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Katsallday, Mar 11, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katsallday

Katsallday Member

Wow! Lots of blues today! But if this trend continues what do I shoot tonight? He had his insulin increase last preshot to 2.25. Yay for blues! But AH for preshot :nailbiting:

2. Katsallday

Katsallday Member

3. Katsallday

Katsallday Member

I have 20 minutes until preshot ritual now

4. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Katrina, I have sent PM to @Suzanne & Darcy to see if she is around to help you with shooting the low preshot. I am not a prozinc user and an not comfortable helping with this situation.
    I think you can remove the 911 as it is meant for emergencies such as hypos or a very ill cat please and I have tried to contact Suzanne. Thanks :)

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  5. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Hello. What’s going on?

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

Have you gotten the preshot test yet?

7. Suzanne & Darcy

I just checked again and it looks like you shot the full dose? Hopefully you can monitor tonight. It looks like he may be on his way up, but that number is within meter variance so we don’t know for sure.

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Whew! I see your +1 and I feel relieved — because we don’t have the data yet to know if it’s safe to shoot the full dose with such a low preshot. I think he may be beginning a bounce - we will know later on if it is. I hope it won’t be high or long. I’m sorry I wasn’t here before when you posted at first. I went to eat dinner… came back… and saw the tags from you and Bron. I was thinking that you probably went to work and your husband is keeping track of things tonight while you’re away.

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
  9. Suzanne & Darcy

I was just checking Jekyll’s spreadsheet this morning to see how he did last night. He had another amazing and beautiful run of blue numbers! :) very well done on the testing, Katrina (or your hubby). I’m excited to see him doing so well.

jayla-n-Drevon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.