Info Housekeeping - thread length

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sienne and Gabby (GA), May 1, 2022.

1. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

The Health forum is the place where we ask new members to get started. Often, those first few threads can go one for well over 100 posts due to wanting to welcome a new member as well as the responses to the many questions new members may have.

The difficulty with a long thread is that if there is an urgent problem that has come up, there's far too much to wade through to understand what the issue may be. As such, it would be helpful if threads were capped at no more than 50 posts.

Rupert, Din, eva eva and 4 others like this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Bump.

eva eva likes this.
  3. LMR

LMR New Member

I am new I want to learn how to test blood for diabetic cat please

KenzieSharp and eva eva like this.
  4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

@LMR - please post your note as a thread on this forum. Below the "Search" function is a button for "Post a New Thread." Click on that button and you will be able to post your request.

eva eva and LMR like this.
  5. LMR

LMR New Member

Sienne I'm not seeing anything saying "Post a New Thread" HELP PLEASE

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Go to the main page of the forum, Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum), not this page where we're exchanging information. At the top left is the FDMB logo. Below it is a dark blue menu bar. There is a lighter blue set of menu options below it. On the far right, there is a Search box. Below the Search box is a button labeled, "Post New Thread." You want to click that button.

I'm linking in one of our members who much more facile with computers than I am -- @Bandit's Mom

7. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I sent her a pm last night and the link as well. She responded to my pm and I responded to her too.

8. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member