Friday 10/16 Luci AMPS 190 Day 45 *Pics

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone! Thank goodness it's Friday - only problem is that it's a FREEZING FRIDAY! Winter is back already? But I guess this is about the right time for the first real hard frost...

Yes, Luci went on quite the adventure yesterday and kept me hopping all day long! That girl and her infamous diving routines!

I'm just going to have to get used to what appears to be a Tresiba depot vs overlap vs whatever the heck is going on there in the mornings....it's difficult to determine whether to shoot or not based on the AMPS...so if this keeps up, we may be thinking about a different strategy..not sure what that is yet, but perhaps delaying her AM shot until I can tell for sure that she's going down to see the sharks...where is that T-depot when I'm looking for it at AMPS or even PMPS for that matter...hiding out until later?

At least it appears she's cleared the bounce quickly and is chillaxing on the beach.

I hope you all have a lovely day and that your kitties surf safely. Here are a few pics of the last of the dahlias from the garden - yesterday we picked as many as we could since the forecast for the freeze was on!

EndOfSeasonDahlias1.JPG EndOfSeasonDahlias2.JPG EndOfSeasonDahlias3.JPG EndOfSeasonDahlias4.JPG

2. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

Oh my gosh, your flowers are beautiful!!!

Nice blue start today! Hope she surfs for you and stays away from those sharks!

Have a great day, Sue! Stay warm! :):cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

You look like a florist shop :bighug:! Absolutely stunning flowers—so bright! Do you fertilize them?

Happy Luci is doing well albeit keeping you on watch ;):cool:!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

How beautiful!! I'm tempted to plant some after seeing yours :)
    [​IMG]

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

DH has a heavily composted garden...and runs the big roto-tiller through it a few times a Summer to keep the weeds at bay and the irrigation nice. It's quite a light loamy soil back there in that garden...makes for messy picking (my shoes always suffer)...

But we enjoy the flowers a great deal.

Thank you!

6. Sue and Luci

You should try a couple...the only thing is they need to be staked and tied...and you don't have to dig the tubers in the Fall, you can leave them and get some new ones in the Spring. Try some different varieties every year :)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Luci and her Tresiba adventures. Sounds like she could star in her own TV series or at least a book!
    I'm staying huddled under a blanket here. Stubbornly refusing to turn on the heat.

Have a great evening!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

I read that and said out loud, Oh, my lord! You're one tough cookie...and we're a bunch of weinies over here...we've got the furnace on AND a parabolic heater here in this north-facing too much glass living room of mine...Luci is always seeking a warm spot somewhere..usually on top of a register, but sometimes in front of that parabolic heater...brrr...we're ccccccooold!!

9. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Wow Luci, what a great cycle :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Maybe next time a gentle walk into the lagoon versus the giant cannonball? Maybe?

Those flowers are gorgeous, Sue! Glad you all got them cut and can enjoy them...you know, before Luci nibbles at them ;)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Looks like Luci maybe getting tired of yellows. Looking good. Those flowers are beautiful i have a brown thumb never had any luck with growing anything. I once killed a cactus garden:banghead:. Lol

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Omg how beautiful!!!

Sue and Luci likes this.