OTJ Trial Day #3 08/11/26 Lola AMBG 93, AMBG 94

Good to see a nice green start again! Have you given some thought to maybe doing a small snack at +9 to see if that brings the blue PMBG down? I know you werenโ€™t crazy about it a while back, but that might be something to try since we can see she comes down 3 - 4 hours after feeding when you do get the blue.
 
Good to see a nice green start again! Have you given some thought to maybe doing a small snack at +9 to see if that brings the blue PMBG down? I know you werenโ€™t crazy about it a while back, but that might be something to try since we can see she comes down 3 - 4 hours after feeding when you do get the blue.

Yes! I actually tested the theory today and it worked!!! I gave her a small snack at +9 and it brought her down to a green for her PMBG. I was noticing that she was blue for her PMBGs but then at +3 she was coming down to green so I wanted to see if I could replicate that by giving the snack at +9. It worked!! Iโ€™ll continue to do the small snacks at +9 if itโ€™s going to give her greens ๐Ÿ’—
 
Yes! I actually tested the theory today and it worked!!! I gave her a small snack at +9 and it brought her down to a green for her PMBG. I was noticing that she was blue for her PMBGs but then at +3 she was coming down to green so I wanted to see if I could replicate that by giving the snack at +9. It worked!! Iโ€™ll continue to do the small snacks at +9 if itโ€™s going to give her greens ๐Ÿ’—
Hi Adriana, it really works for Mami Cat at about +8:30 or +9, and it helped me a lot during the time I gave her no insulin. So if it works for Lola, I encourage you to continue to do so, yes! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ it might help her a lot, too! ๐Ÿ’š sending you peaceful, serene and happy green vibes for the next days ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ˜Š
 
Hi Adriana, it really works for Mami Cat at about +8:30 or +9, and it helped me a lot during the time I gave her no insulin. So if it works for Lola, I encourage you to continue to do so, yes! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ it might help her a lot, too! ๐Ÿ’š sending you peaceful, serene and happy green vibes for the next days ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ’— letโ€™s cross our fingers it keeps working!!! ๐Ÿคž
 
Back
Top