Liz & Crowley
Member Since 2026
Yesterday
He had a really nice curve last night, and I'm glad at least the PMPS matches up pretty well because I have to go into the office which means I can't monitor
I do have a doctor's appt later this week and I'm going to see if I can get something from them saying I need full wfh for some health issues of my own. That would be truly ideal (and then we could do TR!)
Unfortunately the calipers I got weren't really well designed for measuring out dosing so the caliper dosing is going to have to wait
But at least I know what to look for now.
Safe surfs everyone!
He had a really nice curve last night, and I'm glad at least the PMPS matches up pretty well because I have to go into the office which means I can't monitor
Unfortunately the calipers I got weren't really well designed for measuring out dosing so the caliper dosing is going to have to wait
Safe surfs everyone!