9/30 Moonie AMPS 99, +2 105, PMPS 97, +2 87

Connie & Parker & Moonie

Member Since 2026
9/29 Moonie AMPS 161, +2 148, PMPS 66, +2 96

This is our 4th consecutive cycle of blues and greens. I know feline diabetes is mysterious and ever changing, so I don’t want to fixate on this as a new normal. But I am really grateful for this time and savoring it for as long as it lasts. I’m so glad that we got more aggressive with Moonie’s dosing after vacation. It’s a tricky balance of dosing aggressively enough to keep her in good numbers and picking a dose that won’t require us to test excessively while her ears are still healing.

Last night Parker said Moonie was a bed buddy keeping me company as I slept. I’m so bummed I missed it! But I’m grateful to sweet Moonie for keeping me company and protecting me. Maybe she’ll do a repeat performance some time when I’m awake enough to enjoy it.

Happy Wednesday and safe surfing everyone!

IMG_3184.jpeg
 
Moonie's numbers have been looking so good (anti-jinx)!!

I always think about how nice it is when they sleep with us, but sucks that we're not conscious to enjoy it. Tell Parker to give you a little wake up next time 🥹 As long as you're good at falling back asleep easily
 
Moonie's numbers have been looking so good (anti-jinx)!!

I always think about how nice it is when they sleep with us, but sucks that we're not conscious to enjoy it. Tell Parker to give you a little wake up next time 🥹 As long as you're good at falling back asleep easily
All the anti jinxes!! 🤣🤣🤣

I know! I’ve always wanted our kitties to sleep with me but my ragdolls always get overheated with their fur and want to supervise from a distance 🤣. And Parker’s original kitties are bed buddies, but since they’re not fully integrated with the other three, we’ve been sleeping in separate rooms so only Parker gets to enjoy their cuddles when he falls asleep!
 
All the anti jinxes!! 🤣🤣🤣

I know! I’ve always wanted our kitties to sleep with me but my ragdolls always get overheated with their fur and want to supervise from a distance 🤣. And Parker’s original kitties are bed buddies, but since they’re not fully integrated with the other three, we’ve been sleeping in separate rooms so only Parker gets to enjoy their cuddles when he falls asleep!
Someone’s gotta tell them Connie needs some cuddles too!!! 😂
 
Back
Top