9/30 Jude | AMPS 192; +3 192; PMPS 123

Mary & Jude

Member Since 2024
yesterday's condo

Still higher than I'd like to see him, but if I'm understanding this pattern, and if he is following that pattern, I'm going to predict a dip into the greens tonight (I hope).

I'll probably take him to the vet Friday for a check-up and to look at his mouth. I HATE making the trip because it means he's going to poo/pee all over the place either on the way over or on the way back. I wish we could figure out a way to calm that freak-outedness down. Gaba doesn't seem to do much for him.

Wishing a peaceful evening to everyone ☮️💚💙
 
Honestly as someone with a nervous stomach I should be more sympathetic but I'm NOT. Earlier this year I took him for what turned out to be calluses (for what turned out to be diabetic neuropathy but we would not find THAT out for four more months) and I genuinely do not even know how he fit that much poop inside of him. It was SO nasty!!!

When I came back FOUR MONTHS LATER FOR PEEING EVERYWHERE he didn't poop, just did a lil vomit, and I was like wow I'm so proud he didn't poop this time :) and the tech who had to clean him up was like "yeah I remember last time 🤢" so glad we make an impression!! I live seven minutes from the vet.
 
Back
Top