9/30 Binx AMPS 355

Briana + Binx

Member Since 2024
Last post

AMPS was startling to see, I'm hoping that maybe the pet sitter last night just had a fur shot and didn't know. Also, she came an hour late and I had to practice patience.

I remember @Seth&Bell posted Boxy Bell recently and I thought it was hilarious/cute, so here's some of Boxy Binx. Funny how uncomfortable some of this looks... but if it fits, it sits.

11887.jpg
28667.jpg
48128.jpg


Safe surfing 🤗
 
Last edited:
It's funny how a box is a little slice of heaven for kitties! He's adorable!!! I hope the stinky pinky is a one-off and that Binxie gets back down into some regular numbers, stat.
Thanks Mary, paws crossed!!

I wonder if it's the texture or the tight space? I guess the third photo doesn't really indicate it's about the size of the box. He just wants to be on it haha
 
Truly!! I once had this “nice” looking box that he loved and I swear I left it out in my living room for 2 months because I couldn’t bring myself to take it from him:
View attachment 80538
At times, when mine have developed an affection for a box, I’ve tried to add a pillow or blanket to make things more cozy/comfy, and they are like, ‘what have you done to my bliss!?!”
 
Truly!! I once had this “nice” looking box that he loved and I swear I left it out in my living room for 2 months because I couldn’t bring myself to take it from him:
View attachment 80538
When I was cleaning out my house with my mom we tossed out a LOT but I was like WAIT we need to keep this one box that Talasseres loves.... we got rid of a lot of their toys (some of which had gotten kinda gross) but he needs This Too Small Box He's Obsessed With
 
Truly!! I once had this “nice” looking box that he loved and I swear I left it out in my living room for 2 months because I couldn’t bring myself to take it from him:
View attachment 80538
How cute!
This reminds me of Nestle and his love for boxes. I also leave them in my living room months at a time as I cannot take them away from him.
Here he is enjoying a particularly large/flat box

1000181365.jpg

1000181364.jpg

1000181369.jpg

1000181368.jpg

Yes he slept like that (he was alright)


And a bonus picture with sneaky Peanut. Can you find him? Hehe
1000181363.jpg
 
How cute!
This reminds me of Nestle and his love for boxes. I also leave them in my living room months at a time as I cannot take them away from him.
Here he is enjoying a particularly large/flat box

View attachment 80539
View attachment 80540
View attachment 80541
View attachment 80542
Yes he slept like that (he was alright)


And a bonus picture with sneaky Peanut. Can you find him? Hehe
View attachment 80543
Hehehe sneaky peanut 😻

So funny how they decide to lay about on these boxes. I’m melting at the little paw under his face while using the lip of the box 😭😻
 
Back
Top