Seth&Bell
Member Since 2024
Yesterday
Bell doesn't have many cycles like she had today. I was looking through the AM cycles this year where she had a green preshot, jumped into blues, and came back down. Didn't see many. So who knows what tonight will bring. She certainly broke her bounce quickly last night. I hope that means she can get into a groove with this dose.
She had a good day. I got to chase her around during lunch, which was a highlight, as always.
Bell doesn't have many cycles like she had today. I was looking through the AM cycles this year where she had a green preshot, jumped into blues, and came back down. Didn't see many. So who knows what tonight will bring. She certainly broke her bounce quickly last night. I hope that means she can get into a groove with this dose.
She had a good day. I got to chase her around during lunch, which was a highlight, as always.