Connie & Parker & Moonie
Member Since 2026
9/27 Moonie AMPS 264, +2 278, PMPS 94, +2 73, +5 93, +7.5 119
Do cats get ravenous when their blood glucose goes up quickly during a bounce? Moonie woke me at 130am (+7.5) and 5am (+11). Both times she was ravenous - I tested because I was worried about her being too low, but her blood glucose was already on its way up. In fact, her blood glucose at +11 was 212 but she ate double her normal breakfast, and that was with her also eating a similar amount at +7.5!
Thanks to naughty Moon Moon, I did not sleep very much last night. Oh well. Such is the life of a cat servant.
This is the naughty girl herself licking her little lips after two giant breakfasts!
Do cats get ravenous when their blood glucose goes up quickly during a bounce? Moonie woke me at 130am (+7.5) and 5am (+11). Both times she was ravenous - I tested because I was worried about her being too low, but her blood glucose was already on its way up. In fact, her blood glucose at +11 was 212 but she ate double her normal breakfast, and that was with her also eating a similar amount at +7.5!
Thanks to naughty Moon Moon, I did not sleep very much last night. Oh well. Such is the life of a cat servant.
This is the naughty girl herself licking her little lips after two giant breakfasts!
