9/28 Crowley || AMPS 247 +2 250 PMPS 274 +2 251 +4 197

Liz & Crowley

Member Since 2026
Yesterdayyyy

I am sort of glad to have a (thus far) quieter day, especially since tomorrow I have to go into the office. I decided to get some calipers today spur of the moment when I went to pick up some more test strips (yall ever just grab 300 just because lmao), so I'm hoping to start dosing with those for his AM shot tonight.

His walking continues to improve and MAN I could cry every time I see him walking on his back feetsies!! Neuropathy WHOMST?!? (It's still there but SO much improved already I'm so happy!!) I love my little man so, so much and I'm so glad to see him improve 🥹🥹
 
Crowley loves This Specific Chair
 

Attachments

  • 20260928_034643.jpg
    20260928_034643.jpg
    758.4 KB · Views: 7
Uh! I'm so glad to hear the neuropathy is improving. We see so many devastating things with FD, but watching them not be able to walk/jump/move the same is really heartbreaking.

Paws crossed for continued improvements!! 🍃🍃🍃
 
Honestly, I felt so, so guilty because for a while it wasn't impeding him so I thought it was just a weird thing he was doing! Like I like to walk on my toes sometimes! Just him being a funky guy!!! I even took him in because he had what ended up being calluses on his "knees" (didn't make the connection between the hock walking and the calluses)! So I'm so glad he's doing better because I feel like I could've caught it sooner!!
 
That's fair! Mostly I get annoyed because they lock the diabetic supplies up and sometimes nobody will come when you press the button for help and it's like ??? okay thanks. I usually just shop those things elsewhere but they've got me cornered when it comes to Crowley's diabetes supplies.

And yes!! The peeing less was first, now the walking better, and all the little things I didn't realize he stopped doing.... I'm so happy.
 
Back
Top