Seth&Bell Member Since 2024 Friday at 8:56 PM #1 Yesterday BbB (Bell be Bouncin')! No surprise here with the bounce. I'm just proud of her for 6(!) great cycles in a row. Hopefully she'll decide to break the bounce over the weekend here. As the weather gets cooler here, Bell becomes a lap/chest magnet. I am not complaining.
Yesterday BbB (Bell be Bouncin')! No surprise here with the bounce. I'm just proud of her for 6(!) great cycles in a row. Hopefully she'll decide to break the bounce over the weekend here. As the weather gets cooler here, Bell becomes a lap/chest magnet. I am not complaining.
Liz & Crowley Member Since 2026 Friday at 10:24 PM #3 She looks like she's seen some things!!! (the bottom of her food dish)
Mary & Jude Member Since 2024 Friday at 10:45 PM #4 I love that she's been hanging out lately in the green/blue/yellow (but mostly green/blue) range (anti-jinx). Good work, Bell!!
I love that she's been hanging out lately in the green/blue/yellow (but mostly green/blue) range (anti-jinx). Good work, Bell!!
JoM Member Since 2023 Saturday at 4:49 PM #5 Not bad bounce numbers tho. Hopefully she will come back down a bit. She really had a good run with those greens!
Not bad bounce numbers tho. Hopefully she will come back down a bit. She really had a good run with those greens!