9/24 Ember AMPS 309, +3 293, +6 137, +9 292, PMPS 391

Elaine and Ember

Member Since 2025
Ember's Libre went kaput yesterday evening so she enjoyed a night and morning of nudity! 😹 I installed a new Libre this afternoon so she's back in her shirt again. I explained to her yet again that if she didn't mess with it, she wouldn't need to wear a shirt. I'm trying a new brand of patch over her Libre (I'd been buying expensive ones from England but they didn't keep her from ripping them off and there are much cheaper options on Amazon) so we'll so how this kind goes.
Safe surfing everyone!
9/22 Ember AMPS 337, +4 60 L, +5 53 L, +6 90 L, +8 349 L, PMPS 444
 
Enjoying her shirtless morning!😻
IMG_5607.jpeg
 
Ember's Libre went kaput yesterday evening so she enjoyed a night and morning of nudity! 😹 I installed a new Libre this afternoon so she's back in her shirt again. I explained to her yet again that if she didn't mess with it, she wouldn't need to wear a shirt. I'm trying a new brand of patch over her Libre (I'd been buying expensive ones from England but they didn't keep her from ripping them off and there are much cheaper options on Amazon) so we'll so how this kind goes.
Safe surfing everyone!
9/22 Ember AMPS 337, +4 60 L, +5 53 L, +6 90 L, +8 349 L, PMPS 444
I’m so sorry to hear that darned device failed 😣
It’s the worst feeling, isn’t it?
I really feel like the 3+ are even worse than the 3’s were. More finicky.
I’ve had so many fail in the past few months 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Lucky girl got to have a naked night 🥰
Let me know what new patches you ordered and if you like them when you get them. I’m curious.
I only use a tegaderm on Ivy.
Have a gentle slide 🛝 down Ember and a calm bushy Elaine 🌊🐈🏄‍♀️🥰
She’s so pretty, I agree with Connie, her markings and colors are just stunning 🤩
(And I love her story of how she saved her babies, she’s a hero too!) 😻
 
I’m so sorry to hear that darned device failed 😣
It’s the worst feeling, isn’t it?
I really feel like the 3+ are even worse than the 3’s were. More finicky.
I’ve had so many fail in the past few months 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Lucky girl got to have a naked night 🥰
Let me know what new patches you ordered and if you like them when you get them. I’m curious.
I only use a tegaderm on Ivy.
Have a gentle slide 🛝 down Ember and a calm bushy Elaine 🌊🐈🏄‍♀️🥰
She’s so pretty, I agree with Connie, her markings and colors are just stunning 🤩
(And I love her story of how she saved her babies, she’s a hero too!) 😻
I've been using the Type One Style ones with a tegaderm over them since she's ripped a couple of the Type Ones off when I didn't put the other patch on top. When I used just the tegaderm, I found that it would peel up (and get chewed up) around the edges after about a week and since the whole thing was sticky, I couldn't get it off to replace it. So this new kind is Not Just A Patch. It's a bit more papery than I thought it would be, so we'll see how durable they are. 😬 I put a tegaderm over it to give it a bit of extra protection. Fingers crossed. I'll definitely update you once we see how it goes. 🤞
Yes, she is definitely a hero and I love her so much! I just wish she got along with other cats as well as she did with her babies. She can be a bit of a jerk to a couple of my other cats, especially when she's hungry and isn't allowed to eat during the two hours before her shot.
 
I've been using the Type One Style ones with a tegaderm over them since she's ripped a couple of the Type Ones off when I didn't put the other patch on top. When I used just the tegaderm, I found that it would peel up (and get chewed up) around the edges after about a week and since the whole thing was sticky, I couldn't get it off to replace it. So this new kind is Not Just A Patch. It's a bit more papery than I thought it would be, so we'll see how durable they are. 😬 I put a tegaderm over it to give it a bit of extra protection. Fingers crossed. I'll definitely update you once we see how it goes. 🤞
Yes, she is definitely a hero and I love her so much! I just wish she got along with other cats as well as she did with her babies. She can be a bit of a jerk to a couple of my other cats, especially when she's hungry and isn't allowed to eat during the two hours before her shot.
Thanks for letting me know. I’ll be curious on your review of the patches!

Ember knows she’s a hero, so she’s intolerant of other kitties. She knows she’s the queen 👑
(Sorry she’s not nice to the other kitties) 😢
 
Back
Top