9/12, Susie, 215 AMPS, 218 @+2

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Summer and Susie (GA), Sep 12, 2021.

1. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Summer and Susie (GA)

My goodness, Diane. You were up late! Are you a night owl?

3. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Heather82372 likes this.
  4. Summer and Susie (GA)

No, I am a 'Nole although that is hard to admit after losing to Jacksonville State yesterday. :arghh::arghh::arghh: Don't get me started on my Gov., Bama Kitty. Hope you beat the Gators next Saturday. By the way, what is your first name?

Your kitty is very pretty. Love the reverse "stache"

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  5. Summer and Susie (GA)

Gonna be one of those days. Yesterday was so depressing (911), my football team lost last night and Susie is hanging out in the lemon tree. :arghh:

6. Bama Kitty Mom (GA)

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) Well-Known Member

I’m Gina. I pull for Alabama and whoever is playing against Auburn. Snagged the below lovely image the year the
    ‘Noles beat Auburn for the Natty. Sweet!![​IMG] upload_2021-9-12_7-50-51.jpeg

upload_2021-9-12_7-50-51.jpeg

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Susie comes back down soon. The flat yellow today could mean action tonight. :bighug:

8. Summer and Susie (GA)

Love the image, Gina. That game was a nail biter. Gosh we suck now (excuse the French). I'm pretty much the same way. I pull for FSU and whoever is playing the Gators :D

Bama Kitty Mom (GA) likes this.
  9. Summer and Susie (GA)

I was just thinking about you, Carla, when I posted the 219. She is super flat yellow today. I hope it doesn't mean an active night. I'm not sure what I should do with her dose. Do you think I should increase or wait since saw some high greens yesterday?

10. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I checked on Susie today and o_Oo_O all those yellows. Carla may be right about seeing action soon. If you see Susie starting to go down fast, don't wait to boost her up a bit so she doesn't go too low. We want her to stay on 1u if it's a good dose for her.

I'll check back later. :bighug:

11. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Sunday Summer!

12. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

13. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

14. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thank you!
    How sweet. Thank you!

15. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thank you, Pamela. :bighug:

16. Summer and Susie (GA)

I'm getting really freaked out. Susie has been hiding under my bed. It is not the first time but I thought I had blocked all ways in and she still finds a way underneath. It worries me for two reasons. #1. I always worry when a cat wants to hide in the dark and #2. How the heck do I get her out when I need to test? I have tried tempting her with Temptations but she is not interested. I have a very big bed. It is a California King and is one of those mechanical ones that you can raise up so I have to be really careful with her when she is underneath. I have all kinds of blockades going around it but she somehow finds a way underneath. I am now picturing a night where she is going to go low and I can't get her out. Anyone have any suggestions for this problem. Seriously, I have blocked just about every way I can but she still finds a way.

I do have a last resort. The vacuum cleaner will scare her out every time. I just hate to use it and I'm sure my Mom won't appreciate it if it is at midnight. She will understand, though.

17. Pamela & Amethyst

Did something or is there anything now that would be spooking her out??? Amethyst always finds ways around my blockades also:arghh:

18. Summer and Susie (GA)

I'm sorry. I don't understand your question. I don't know why she is going underneath my bed but when we have have storms, or rain, she picks up on the dogs anxiety and does want to hide. We had some very mild rain today but I am more worried that she doesn't feel well. I just can't believe that she is finding her way underneath my bed. When I walk around it it looks like every opening is closed. How the heck do these creatures get in without any tell-tale signs of where they are doing it?

19. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I'm usually up late, would you believe I didn't go to sleep last night , then 7:30 AM rolled around so I went food shopping and then slept from 10:00 AM until 3
    I hope you're not up all night with Susie and that she's feeling ok
    Tyler is afraid of the vaccum too, what if you just put it next to your bed

20. Pamela & Amethyst

Oh I was just wondering if something on the TV spooked her or on the radio?? That is a good idea Diane instead of turning it on which is very traumatic!! Summer sometimes when a cat hides they are not feeling well How has she been lately??:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

21. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Cats can fit in tiny openings, unfortunately. I once thought a cat somehow got out of the house because I couldn't find him anywhere at all. He finally woke up from his nap and came sauntering into the living room. I still don't know where he was.

When Susie gets a bit hungry, treats should work. Maybe she wanted to take a nap uninterrupted? :joyful:

Pamela & Amethyst likes this.
  22. Summer and Susie (GA)

Diane, you must be exhausted. Is there a reason why you didn't go to sleep last night? I can't believe you went food shopping after not sleeping. So glad you did sleep from 10 until 3. I'm so relieved that Susie finally came out from underneath the bed. It surely was "last minute" (PMPS testing, shot and food). This really worries me. I remember my old kitty, Simon, who wanted to hide in dark places. He was eventually diagnosed with CKD and I lost him so quickly. I'm wondering if it wasn't the Weruva cat food I fed her earlier today. She has never been too fond of it and I'm not going to give it to her again. I think I will ask my Mom to leave me her hair dryer. She rarely uses it and if I need Susie out from underneath the bed then that should work.

I hope you are able to get some sleep tonight, Diane. Bless you.

23. Summer and Susie (GA)

I know about the not feeling well when a cat hides. I was just telling Diane that my Simon would hide in dark spaces, too. He ended up with CKD. She hasn't been acting like she is not well - until today. I fed her some Weruva this morning and she is not fond of it so maybe that was why she was reclusive. I think I will be donating that food to the shelter. I'm going to stick with the "tried and true" Fancy Feast and pray that she will be back to her old self tomorrow. Numbers are high. I hope she doesn't hide again tonight and go low.

24. Summer and Susie (GA)

I know how incredibly elusive cats can be. I, too, have gone through my house wondering where a cat was. I have even walked my yard - thinking they had somehow gotten out. Only to find them, later, completely comfortable someplace inside my house. Just seems a little unnerving to have her hiding under my bed. Makes me worried. But she is out. Just in time for her high BG reading, shot and food. I do hope that she is okay and that this was just an anomaly.

25. Pamela & Amethyst

Oh YAY!! Thank you GOD:bighug::bighug::bighug: Maybe the food upset her tummy:(

26. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Susie came out from under the bed. I'd hold the dose for now and see what she does tonight and tomorrow.

27. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Well I was on my tablet , checking on kitties, then Facebook, then Instagram, had a cup of coffee with my favorite creamer pumpkin pie spice lol, started watching TV and before I knew it , it was 7:30. I'm really not exhausted.
    I'm sure Susie is ok maybe it was the food or she just felt like sleeping under the bed.. I hope you have a good night and you see some blue and green tonight or tomorrow. That's a good idea with the blow dryer :bighug::bighug:
    @Summer and Susie

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  28. Heather82372

Heather82372 Well-Known Member

I'm with you Gina! I like my FL Gov too. ;) Hi Summer! Looks like Susie isn't quite sure what she wants to do with the dose decrease yet. Totally understand not liking her hiding under the bed. I don't like it either. Makes me worry. Hopefully she's just fine.

29. Acadaca

Acadaca Member

I hope Susie decides to turn all those yellows into greens. And that she keeps her furry self from going under the bed. Maybe FCC needs to give her a lecture.