8/6 Mishka AMPS 103 +3 94 +5 95 +8 95 PMPS 101

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Frogster, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Frogster

Frogster Member

I wasn't going to reduce again, but yesterday she was 117 at +11:40 and 108 at AMPS and I shot a reduced dose (2.25 U), after which we had a flat blue day with 103 at PMPS, and I shot 2.25 U again. The night was a bit higher with a touch of yellow, but at AMPS she was 103 again, and I shot 2.25 U for the third time.
    She is hungry but not eating much and yesterday vomited straight after the shot-meal. I suspect a hairball, because we have not seen them for a while and had a similar issue several days ago, which persisted until she finally threw them up.

Previous thread - https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...mps-389-failed-reduction.233095/#post-2604862

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  2. Frogster

Frogster Member

Oh, wow, +3 94. Unbelievable so far. No hairballs yet though. I'm waiting for you, wretched hamsters, come on!

3. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I would stay with the 2.25 dose now and see how she goes.
    I would get a +4

4. Frogster

Frogster Member

+5 95. No hamsters :confused: Her nose looks healthier now. It developed a dark contour at the very beginning of June, and nobody could tell me, what that meant. Yesterday it started to dissolve, and her booping button looks much prettier now. Probably a good sign :rolleyes:

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
  5. Frogster

Frogster Member

The booping button in question from two years ago. The prettiest thing ever :kiss:
    [​IMG]

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
  6. Frogster

Frogster Member

Ok, a green-ish day and no curve. Threw up some hair in the evening, but it doesn't remotely seem a whole hamster. Another 2.25 U