7/7/21 - Squeaky! AMPS = 244

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan D & Squeaky, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Jan D & Squeaky

Jan D & Squeaky Well-Known Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...mps-pretty-good-joke-today.249409/#navigation Whoops I'm several days behind on posting but SS is up to date. It got kind of wild around here LOL with the 4-year old, etc.

Question: What’s a cat’s favorite color?
    Answer: Purr-ple!

Poops are normal again, and life is good. I hope everyone is doing GREAT!!!!!

Let me see if I can get a photo going here.... When the housecleaners came, they said take the cat away because the air compressor makes too much noise..... So I put him in the tent in the front yard.

upload_2021-7-7_8-25-27.jpeg

2. Librarianista

Librarianista Member

That's a pretty sweet setup!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for normal poop! Love the picture. I hope Squeaky slides down today.

Jan D & Squeaky likes this.
  4. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

That is so cute. I can barely see his little body at the bottom of the tent. Was he okay with that?

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Looks like he is enjoying the camp life........

6. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Wow! How did Squeaky like that?

7. Jan D & Squeaky

Thanks everyone, for checking in!!!! This is our SUV tent (it has a sleeve that attaches it to my subaru station wagon) so this is the one we'll be camping in. Squeaky had a nice comfortable padded folding chair to sit on, so he had a view at least, and a bunch of birds came by and he was happy. He has been doing well with all our "front yard" adventures.

I wish the tent windows went all the way down to the floor. However, I bought him an upgraded playpen (will post photos another day) and I'm hoping I can attach it to the tent door so he can have the freedom to go in and out of the tent as he pleases, and have a great view, but still be confined and still have access to the tent and the car. We'll have to see what I can rig up. Hmmm, I just realize that I have a lot of mosquito netting so I can probably line the entire playpen and put a netted roof on it too. Hmmm, lots of work.

I can hardly wait to get out camping! I'm almost (hopefully about two weeks) done setting up our CaRV (Car - RV) so we will be comfortable. I got a Generark Power Station so I can plug in his heated bed LOL. I got a bear-resistant cooler for his meat.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  8. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Lucky Squeaky! Sounds like the good life to me!

9. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are prepared. I will live vicareously through you when you get to go camping. Squeaky, you have something wonderful to look forward to!

10. Jan D & Squeaky

Thanks Gals! I'll continue posting Squeaky's adventures! Wishing you both a most wonderful day with all good things. And lots of purrs.