7/23, Susie, 253 AMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Summer and Susie (GA), Jul 23, 2021.

1. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/7-22-susie-283-amps-258-1-199-3.250191/#post-2822582

Thank to everyone yesterday for their prayers and concern for my Mom. She was sitting in her kitchen chair this morning when I got up and said she had slept through the night until 4:00 but then woke up with a lot of pain in her shoulder areas again. She took Tylenol and we are hoping it will help. She was more lucid this morning which was really good. The muscle relaxant is wearing off.

Susie had a very good lab report except for a few issues. The ALT FINALLY came down :joyful:. With Antech it was 525 in April. With my vet it was 260 in May. It is now down to 39! I think the milk thistle has really helped her liver. There were some issues with the urinalysis too. I'll get all this posted in my labs later today.

2. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

3. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning Summer, happy to hear about the mostly positive lab results. Happy to hear your mom is doing better. Hope you all have a good day. Susie surf safely:cool:

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  4. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Summer I hope your day is going good! Happy to see that your mom is doing better. :bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  5. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thank you, Adrienne. Hope Dolly is eating better today and that you are feeling good.

6. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thanks, Adrienne. Hope everything is well with you in the great British Columbia. No more fires!!!! :arghh:

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Glad to hear your mom is more lucid today and that the muscle relaxer is wearing off.
    Happy to hear her ALT had come way down
    I hope the rest of your day goes well and no more drama ♥:bighug::bighug:

8. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thank you so much, Diane. This has not been a good week so I am looking forward to it being over. Thanks for always supporting me. I hope that you and Ashley and Tyler are all well. God bless you all.

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope your mom is doing better. Good news that Susie's ALT came down. Sending prayers.

10. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thank you, Carla. My Mom is better. I'm super happy about Susie's ALT finally coming down after all these months. I really think it was the milk thistle. I still have concerns about the urinalysis and have a phone call in to my vet about that. Looking forward to what I hope will be less eventful days in this household. Just want some peace and to get back to some normalcy. Thank you for checking on us. I had tagged you earlier for @Laurasboyz but I don't know if you saw it. She was questioning if she should shoot with a 77. I tried to tell her that she was on TR and if she could be prepared to monitor, test and feed that she should shoot. Anyway, I don't know if you got the tag. Thanks, again, for thinking of us and good night.

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I didn't get the tag. Glad your mom is doing better.

12. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Pretty good news all around! Glad about her liver, and your mom. Muscle relaxers are no joke - I was on them after a pretty serious accident, there's a reason they say to take them and go straight to bed and not try to work, operate machinery, etc. I ended up having to halve my dose to even be functional in the morning, and took myself off them pretty quickly because although you sleep GREAT, it can really mess you up.

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.