5/26 Bella AMPS 236, +6.5 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellas_mom_2020, May 26, 2024.

1. Bellas_mom_2020

Bellas_mom_2020 Member

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Jen , I just saw Bella earned a reduction last night , doing a happy dance for her :p Way to go my Jersey girl :p
    Have a nice day Jen ,I'm sure you gave Bella lots of kisses when you saw that 48 BG :bighug::cat:

Bellas_mom_2020 likes this.
  3. Bellas_mom_2020

Bellas_mom_2020 Member

Thank you!
    Yes I cried first then I smothered her with kisses. I was so happy, she was 1.25 units for a month and 52 was her lowest, I was waiting for a number under 50. Now I hope the 1 unit works well too.

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

I was the same way when Tyler went into remission , I couldn't believe it.
    It's been 3 years and 4 months so far ( knock in wood)
    Would you believe it took me 2 years and 4 months to get him into remission.
    You're doing a great job with Bella . Keeping my fingers crossed the 1 unit is going to work great :bighug::cat:

Last edited: May 26, 2024
  5. Bellas_mom_2020

Bellas_mom_2020 Member

even though we’ve only been on this journey for 3 months it’s been crazy and emotional for me. Trying to adapt to this new life, and feeling bad for what Bella has to endure especially after having her stroke last August. That’s great that Tyler has been in remission for that amount of time, I definitely hope to get Bella to that point one day.

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Oh my I didn't know that or I might have missed you talking about it :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Bellas_mom_2020

Bellas_mom_2020 Member

yes, it was last August. Worst day ever. I felt so helpless and she was so sick. But she recovered well and now has to take blood thinners and she fights the pills so we give it to her in liquid form. She’s a fighter and a good girl even thought she can be naughty sometimes.

8. Diane Tyler's Mom

I'm glad she's OK ♥
    That had to be so dam scary. Of course she's a fighter , she's a Jersey girl :p
    @Bellas_mom_2020