4/5 Max AMPS 408 + 5 306 +7 291 +9 307 PMPS 294

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Max & Lori, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Max & Lori

Max & Lori Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Max keeps sliding down today. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Max & Lori likes this.
  3. Max & Lori

Thank you Carla. I do too.

4. Max & Lori

I gave Max’s insulin injection 15 minutes early for his pm dose. This will make the 6th cycle tonight so I’m not sure if I can increase again tomorrow or if I should wait? I was looking at the blues he did have and most were high blues. I know it depends on tonight as well. He’s started getting lethargic and acts like he’s not feeling well. I really wish I could get more water into him.

5. Max & Lori

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Your call, tomorrow or the day after if no greens.

Max & Lori likes this.
  7. Max & Lori

Okay thanks so much.

8. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

So Max doesn't like his water fountain? Does he mind if you add a tablespoon of water to his meals? I hope he's feeling better and not all sluggish. And I know you sound a touch down, but I took a look at his SS and back in January, he was on something like 9 Units and look at him now, down to 6 units! And also, not to preach, but those 5 P's, playing, preening, pooping, peeing, etc, they tell an important story. You are a supermom, I know he's in good hands! Good Boy Max, I love this new pic! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Max & Lori likes this.
  9. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

By law of the universe, threaten the increase tomorrow so he shows his true colors (with a silent plan to wait til the day after lol)

I suspect you may get a little action tonight, that's a flat back half of the cycle...

Max & Lori likes this.
  10. Max & Lori

Thanks so much for your nice comments. That does make me feel better. I admit that I start to feel a little down sometimes when he gets like this….but you are right, he’s come so far, and for that I am so thankful! Max has been feeling good for the most part, but started looking lethargic this afternoon. I notice that when he stays in higher numbers for longer periods of time, it starts to affect how he looks and acts. That’s the part that bothers me the most. I don’t like to see him feeling poorly at all, especially when I know that I’ve done everything that I know to do. I understand his multiple diagnosis though, and I know that this is to be expected. I’m just trying to keep him as happy as possible. He is starting to like his water fountain. Not much today though. I add water to his food and he doesn’t seem to mind. Hopefully he can get back on track soon. Thank you again for your encouragement.:bighug:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
  11. Max & Lori

You are probably right Melissa lol. I think you know Max and his shenanigans better than I do lol. Thank you. I hope you are right!

FrostD likes this.