4/26 Binie, AMPS 242, +3 175

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Heike & BInie, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Last post: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-25-binie-after-the-surgery.289254/#post-3173494

Good morning,

first day after surgery starts not too bad. Binie is eating well. She hates the cone but it seems she can learn to live with it. I putted my big girl pants on and really took a look at the wound to see how it develops. It is really huge and I can see that they took out a lot. Before the surgery it never really looked too bad. Just because Binie was licking so much, I knew there was something not right.

If I look at the libre I almost can't believe the numbers. I hoped they would go down after surgery but I wasn't expecting it so fast. Today so far is the best flat curve we ever had. Not this crazyness with going high and low all the time. Just gentle surfing. We'll see, how this goes on.

Have a beautiful and safe day everyone! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy and Angela & Cleo like this.
  2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Binie is eating well. That alone is wonderful, Heike.
    And glad she’s tolerating the cone. Good idea to get a second one. :)
    Sounds good that her BG has come down. Safe surfing sweet Binie! :cat:
    Wishing you both a calm and restful recovery day :bighug::cat::bighug:

Heike & BInie likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::cat: happy to hear Binie has a good appetite.
    I wish you and Binie a nice day♥

Heike & BInie likes this.
  4. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Thank you so much Staci and Diane! We took it easy today. Seems Binie knows she has to rest and she was o.k. with not going out. I took a nap in the afternoon. Knowing that she does not like her cone but is not taking it off hopefully helps to sleep tonight. I noticed something else which made me very happy: The last weeks I always found that Binies nose became quite pale. It used to be a bit pinkish all the years and I loved that. Guess what: Today I thought she returnes to her old colour!

I also wish you and your kittys a beautiful and relaxed afternoon! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy and Angela & Cleo like this.