4/25 Tiger Amps 321

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb and Tiger, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-24-tiger-amps-400.289171/

A bit of a sleepless night, between thunderstorms, waiting for Tiger to drop and Mr. Tigers need for affection I didn’t get much sleep….

Tiger had several threats of a drop all night but didn’t hit nadir until 5am (+9) so I was on watch all night. He was full of affection, climbing up on my shoulder several times and at one time sleeping next to me with his head on my shoulder and his paws across my chest. Quite content. But soooo cute I didn’t have the heart to move. Even now he is tight against me sitting here on the couch getting chin rubs. How could I pass up all that love for sleep?:bighug::bighug::rolleyes: Wouldn’t trade it for anything!

He was also hungry all night, asking for food several times.

We are forecasted to get severe thunderstorms for the next three days, which started last night. Hopefully some nice rain to get some good naps in without anything severe.

Hoping everyone has a good day and stays safe!

2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Awww Deb, he's the sweetest boy! You are very lucky he's such a love bug.
    Sorry for the no sleep. I was up later at +9 also. Hope you stay safe with the storms. Hope it doesn't scare Tiger!
    Sending good vibes for better sleep tonight and a safe surf:bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. JoM

JoM Member

Hoping you get lots of snuggle time and stay safe from the storms! :bighug:

4. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Member

Ty Staci. I’m so lucky, he’s just a love bug. He had extra cuteness going last night!
    Actually they don’t bother him really, he’s pretty chill unless it’s one of those that are close and make you jump. When I first brought him in he went and hid the first rumble of thunder. He’s come a long way.
    Sending good vibes back to you!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  5. Deb and Tiger

Deb and Tiger Member

Ty Jo. Storms still holding off but getting my snuggles anyway, he’s at my side!
    Have a good evening!

JoM and Staci & Ivy like this.