4/24 Maus, AMPS 356, +4/237, +8/166, PMPS 425, +4 298

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan for Maus (GA), Apr 25, 2022.

1. Susan for Maus (GA)

Susan for Maus (GA) Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-23-maus-amps-474-3-280-finally-some-yellow.262391/

This was day 6 on the increase from 1 - 1.25 gargline. It looks a little better, but still quite a range. We're getting better at this and Maus is feeling a bit better as well. She spent a good amount of time outside with me today & put up a good struggle when it was time to come in & test. Hunger won out & I was able to get the goods. As far as I know she didn't vomit all day.

Tomorrow's a brand new day & one thing I've learned from this is no pre-conceived notions. We shall see; hopefully more blues & yellows and a little less red :cat:

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Susan, I am sure you must have been asked this before (apologies, I didn't go back to threads beyond yesterday's to read history), but is there a reason you are following SLGS and not TR?
    You test enough for TR and I think Artemis is on a raw diet?

With TR you can increase faster and get him to a good dose sooner.

3. Susan for Maus (GA)

Susan for Maus (GA) Member

um, I was just thinking of how to ask that question. I'll put that on today's thread

Yes, she's on the Dr. Pierson raw diet & gets 1/4t unsalted sardines for pokey snacks (I freeze them ahead)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
    Bandit's Mom likes this.