4/23 Seta AMPS 91, +3 75

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ilaria_88, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Ilaria_88

Ilaria_88 Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-21-seta-amps-88-3-80-4-76.287937/#post-3163290

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I wrote a thread.In recent months I’ve started an Italian Facebook group about feline diabetes to put all the information I’ve learned here from all of you and to make this forum more known in the Italian community. Unfortunately, not many Italians know English well so I’ve translated many of your posts.At least we start with good information on the topic.I can never thank this forum enough for helping my sugarkitty, I hope it will also be helpful to other people who cannot regulate their cats.

Seta is progressing well. We are now down to 1 unit. I will keep this dose for a while, then I would like to try decreasing to see how it goes.

Greetings from me and Seta!❤️:bighug:

Attached Files:

2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Good for you Ilaria for helping other pawrents and kitties! What a wonderful project.
    So glad Seta is doing well!! Best wishes to both of you :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Ilaria_88 likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Ilaria that's so wonderful you are helping other parents and their furbabies :cat: Seta is looking good :D What a nice pic of Seta ,she's just so beautiful. Wishing you both a nice day Ciao :bighug::cat:

Ilaria_88 likes this.
  4. Ilaria_88

Ilaria_88 Member