4/23, Falafel - AMPS 131 PMPS 132

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by thornmallow__, Apr 23, 2024.

1. thornmallow__

thornmallow__ Member

Previous condo: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...2-110-6-83-7-111-pmps-120-2-181-4-185.289061/

Ok. All signs point that Falafel is doing well. But I have this inner worry that she's not doing well. Her fur looks raggedy to me :(

This is the longest we've gone without a vet appointment since she was diagnosed (almost 3 weeks). I think I'm anxious and just want the vet to look at her. But not ready to shell out another $300 so I will have to trust the signs (ketones 0.2, BG looking ok, SHE'S EATING!!!, pooping small amounts) and not my own anxiety.

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Z She's looking good and I'm happy to hear she's eating :cat:
    I hope you both have a nice night :bighug::bighug::cat:

thornmallow__ likes this.
  3. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Hi Z and Falafel. You’re doing so great taking care of her. We are all nervous and worried, too. Keep doing what you’re doing. :bighug:
    Glad to hear you think she’s doing well and that she is eating well, that’s wonderful in itself .:bighug::bighug::bighug:

thornmallow__ likes this.
  4. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Her numbers look good and she's getting a lot of blue pre-shots. Keep doing what you're doing cause you're doing great. Her fur could be a side effect from diabetes. I find Nestle has a rough patch on his back, close to his butt, but once he was in remission it went back to normal. Hopefully you'll see improvement in her fur soon. I think some people give fish oil/omega3 pills to help with the fur.

Have a good night :cat::bighug::cat::bighug:

thornmallow__ and Staci & Ivy like this.