4/19 Honey AMPS 402, +4 303, +6.25 310, PMPS 297, +3 143

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julie and Honey, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-18-honey-amps-377-6-284-pmps-297.213385/#post-2364567

Wanted to keep 1 unit for a full week without stalling preshots, which I had been doing in the beginning of this dose. Now numbers are higher and don’t know if bouncing or just creeping higher. She was doing well for awhile on this dose.

Also, my syringes have these little raised bumps on end of plunger and I am drawing so I see the top of those bumps over line but the actual top of plunger is even with line. They are monoject, will look at manufacturer guidance. I assumed those raised bumps were meant as a guide to line up dose correctly, I mean why else put them there?

I can get mid cycle tests today, I can do +4, +6 or 6.5, pm +3 or 4.

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you have advice on dosing for your little Honey! :)

Julie and Honey likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Can you get some PM cycle tests this weekend? She may be going low at night and bouncing during the day.

4. Julie and Honey

I will get one tonight. Was thinking +2 is too soon, but maybe not. Was thinking +4, but that may be too late.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Can you get a curve soon? I don’t see anything in the last week under 150, so might be time for an increase. Even a +2 or +3 at night will help fill in the picture.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Ditto on what Wendy said. Please remember with SLGS, you need a weekly curve and at least one PM test. It will help us sort out your question re. what to do about dose.

7. Julie and Honey

Pm +3 was 143, so maybe the last couple of days have been bouncing from lower pm numbers, will see what tomorrow looks like.

8. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

That's a pretty good drop from preshot, Honey may still drop some more. I'd be inclined to get a test again, maybe +4 or +5, if you can, if not, can you leave some food for Honey?