4/18 Gizzy, AMPS=325, +9=286

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gizzy&Mom, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Gizzy&Mom

Gizzy&Mom Member

I plan on increasing tonight. Can I increase by .5 or should I stick to .25? On Thursday he had a urinalysis with GLU 1000 ml/dL and 50 KET. (I'm actually using Relion Prime and TR even though my ss says AT and SLGS - I changed my mind and haven't had my ss corrected yet)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    Reason for edit: Edit to add details about ss
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hello and welcome to LBL. Love Gizzy's pose in you avatar. :) Since you are seeing yellow nadirs, the increase would be by 0.25 to 1.25 units.

Did you dose already tonight, or is that 284 at PM+8 from last night?

Let us know if you want help converting the spreadsheet to human meter numbers. We have people who can help you do that.

3. Gizzy&Mom

Gizzy&Mom Member

It's confusing. I had used human meter until Thursday when a new vet gave me old heck for it so I changed to AT2. Today I went back to my human. The 284 you asked about was in the wrong place, it should have been the line above which would have been 6am today. I'm about to dose him in 15 minutes.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm linking your post from the Health board so people have a bit of context.

Some of the conventions on the Lantus board are different than on Health. You may want to take a look at the sticky notes at the top of the board, especially the on on the basics.

5. Gizzy&Mom

Gizzy&Mom Member

I will, thank you.

6. Gizzy&Mom

Gizzy&Mom Member

Wendy, you helped me a few years ago with my Gertie, we just lost her in December to cancer. Glad to see you here for Giz.

Sienne and Gabby (GA) likes this.
  7. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Just stopping by to welcome you to LLB. I see you have been here before so you know it’s the best place for a diabetic cat and CG. Sorry about your Gertie. :bighug:

8. Gizzy&Mom

Gizzy&Mom Member

Thank you!