4/12, Susie, 275 AMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Summer and Susie (GA), Apr 12, 2021.

1. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-11-susie-233-amps-256-2-238-6-283-8.246023/#post-2776477

Susie continues to remain high since her lagoon visit a couple of nights ago. I feel like I am spinning my wheels here. Will continue to march on with this dose for a couple more days then reevaluate with the advice of my friends on this site.

I gave her 1/8 tsp. of milk thistle last night in her dinner. Will give more tonight and if she continues to eat her food then I'll try to get it in her breakfasts too. It says to give 1/8 tsp. 2X a day.

She has had several good days beginning the day before the antibiotic on Saturday. Eats well, purrs, comes out of my bedroom, etc. It looks a little like the fur on her back is starting to grow back but I don't know if the Brevesto helped or the convenia. Wishing all a good week with great numbers and healthy appetites for your cats.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Susie slides down for you today. Glad she is doing better.

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I wonder if she might be thinking of breaking that bounce today.:cool:
    So glad to hear her fur is growing back!

4. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thanks, Carla.

5. Summer and Susie (GA)

We got a 198 at +6. Does that mean she might be breaking the bounce?

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Looking at Susie's spreadsheet... I'm hoping that these numbers are indicating a slight downward trend (nice blue today). I'm glad she seems to be feeling better. Glad the fur is growing back. She probably did have some flea allergy dermatitis then (it was down by the base of the tail, right?)

7. Summer and Susie (GA)

Yes, at the base of the tail area on the back. I'm also hoping for a steady, slow, downward trend. I don't want any 911s. I will be gone all morning this Thursday (from 7:30 until noon) so will not even consider an increase until after that but I am getting frustrated with her numbers. Why is this disease so unpredictable? Just when I start making progress she bounces and then I start all over again. Sorry, Suzanne. This is my frustration speaking. Love the blues Darcy got today despite the 400 at PMPS. I hope he doesn't bounce too.

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

No need to be sorry. It is sooooo unpredictable. So frustrating.

9. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

I hope all goes smoothly for you to tend to what you need to tend to and for Susie to come on down for you.
    I know this is so unpredictable and frustrating and that part has our minds rather exhausted, so then all else that takes place can truly totally exhaust.

10. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blue today hopefully tomorrow there will be more :cool:

11. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thank you, Adrienne. I appreciate your well wishes.