4/12, Mia, PMPS 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Billyjoe A, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Billyjoe A

Billyjoe A Member

Past Thread

Evening all. Checking in because Mia had some high numbers this weekend. Starting Saturday, I was seeing yellow numbers and that is unusual for her (in my limited experience!) She has only eaten low-carb FF, and her sister has just transitioned to all wet so there have been no accidents.

I was wondering if it is usual to expect some higher numbers mixed in? She is eating and her activity level is normal in the time that I have had her. Tonight I got a metre and tested Keytones and it read 0.0- I used the Freestyle Precision Neo and I tested twice with the same result.

Her eating times were different over the weekend, and I wondered if that would affect her sugars so drastically? Or if I am not very good at micro-dosing and it's hard to be consistent with dosing.

I have ordered an automatic feeder to be consistent with her meal times and it will arrive next week.

Thanks for any insights.

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Sorry no one responded to this earlier! I am wondering if she needs to go back to 0.25U. It may not be for long...

Tagging @tiffmaxee for her input.

Billyjoe A likes this.
  3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I think you might want to try .25 like Bhooma suggested provided you can monitor closely.

Billyjoe A and Bandit's Mom like this.