3/6 AMPS: 375. WHAT A NIGHT! Should I reduce?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by TankNRK, Mar 6, 2023.

1. TankNRK

TankNRK Member

Previous Post:
    https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...-monitoring-and-no-sleep.274896/#post-3051620

Lando plummeted last night and now for 2 nights in a row I have had to wake up hourly on a work night.

He's high this AM but I guess that's to be expected from those low numbers last night! (Sounds like we're both ready for TR)

1.25 wasn't enough to see movement. Now twice 1.50 has put us under 100. I'm still waiting on some calipers. I wonder if I should reduce or stay put? I'm pretty ready for TR I think.

I was using up the last of my true Metrix air test strips last night, which runs a little low, to transition fully starting today to the relion (cost issue) and the relion runs higher.
    When I tested the 63 on the true metrix last night, relion gave me a 90, so I know he wasn't as close to a hypo as it seemed.

I gave the full 1.50u this morning as I wasn't really thinking about reducing and didn't wake up in time to wait for responses here (I'm really struggling emotionally/physically after this weekend)

Looking for recommendations on if I go down again or stay put. 1.25u just didn't do enough for us at all. I could always try a skinny 1.50u but until my calipers come I'm guessing.

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

My suggestion would be to stay with TR and hold the dose.

TankNRK likes this.
  3. TankNRK

TankNRK Member

Sounds like we're ready! I wanna keep these beautiful colors!
    Time to study up on TR today. I guess Lando's saying, "alright man, you're taking too long to get comfortable with the idea. I'LL be the one to move us along!" ;):D

Amy & Herman and Bandit's Mom like this.
  4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

LOL. Just in case you forget that he leads this dance and you follow!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers last night. I hope Lando slides back down today.