3/31, Susie, 228 AMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Summer and Susie (GA), Mar 31, 2021.

1. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Janey & Bear and Suzanne & Darcy like this.
  2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

That's great news about the eating! The vomiting yesterday was probably just too many treats on an empty stomach.

3. Summer and Susie (GA)

Could be, Suzanne.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Susie stayed safe yesterday. I hope that helps you figure out what to do when you're out this week.

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I love the heart shaped white on Susie

6. Summer and Susie (GA)

Didn't have to go out today. Tomorrow, God willing, she will not be low at AMPS or at +2 when I have to leave. I will leave extra food for her before I leave. It might cause her glucose to go higher than normal but I would rather risk that than her going low. She is still pretty high - even when she is blue - so I'm not too worried about a hypo yet. I'm also taking her back for more blood test on Friday. Her appetite is good but she is spending more time under my bed which worries me. I need to get her liver values rechecked. Thank you for your support, Carla.

7. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thanks, Bellasmom. What is your first name - may I ask? Bella has a very sweet looking face.

Bellasmom likes this.
  8. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Susie is looking good today. Yes, she should be safe for tomorrow. If it were me, I know I would leave a bunch of food out because I'm just like that.... a worrier about what will happen when I'm not at home. Even today, I was worried about leaving the house for an hour and a half. An he's have to drop so much to be in danger. But I'm not used to blue numbers and we've had a lot today.

9. Summer and Susie (GA)

Wow, Suzanne. Darcy is having a terrific day! Where did all that come from? Looks like our kids are doing better and better at the same time.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  10. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Jamie

11. Summer and Susie (GA)

Thanks, Jamie. It is just easier to address someone by their first name. Now, I hope I remember it!

Bellasmom likes this.