3/31 Cargo AMPS 196, 222@+4, PMPS 322

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mel and Cargo, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Mel and Cargo

Mel and Cargo Member

Yesterday

What a wild ride yesterday was! We started with a bounce and then a cliff dive into the lagoon! Paws crossed today is a bit more swimmer friendly. :D

@Bron and Sheba (GA) Hi Bron! The asthma seems to be going quite well! He hasn't had an attack since we got used to the Aerokat. Might be helping the BGs to let his little body heal and be less inflamed. :) Plus I've introduced a tiny bit of egg yolk into his food and he hasn't puked in days! <anti-jynx> I'm really hopeful we're on the road to recovery or at least a bit more stability...

Safe surfing to all the sweet kitties!

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
  2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

That was a whole lot of drama, Cargo:eek::D. You fed his curve nicely, though.:coffee:
    I hope he comes down a little more slowly today, and I'm glad he seems to be on the road to recovery.

Mel and Cargo likes this.
  3. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Whoa, I was encouraging him to stay in the lagoon but that was an extended one! I'm glad Cargo got to bask a bit in the waters. Hope he gets back to the lagoon again soon, Mel! :bighug:

Mel and Cargo likes this.
  4. Mel and Cargo

Mel and Cargo Member

Thanks Lyla! It was all due to Bhooma. I love that there's someone on the other side of the world to sit up with you when craziness happens. :joyful:

It seems he's liking the lagoon, or at least the beach, more in the PM hours. I'll have a talk with him to see if he can switch it to the daylight hours as that's more convenient for me schedule. LOLOL!! But seriously, why is that? I have some confusion about feeding. It seems like we increase BGs by NOT feeding and delaying shots for example, but then we also increase BGs by feeding and getting that food induced rise. I'm probably just tired from the stress of last night and need more :coffee::coffee:! Ha ha! But I'm wondering because I have changed his meal times slightly and curious if this is causing this. He is now getting 1/3 total food meal at AMPS, 1/3 at PMPS, and 1/3 at PM+3ish. This was the schedule FoodFurLife recommended (albeit not specifically for sugar cats). But my thought was that if anything the PM cycle would be higher (safer) because I fed the extra meal there. Thoughts?