3/28 Billo PMPS 157, +3 189

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Abdullah, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

yesterday

Billo bounced a little last night and today as well, but was fairly flat. Hoping for a better night cycle!

She is eating and napping as per usual - diarrhea is cured too from a couple days ago!

Have a good evening everyone :)

2. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Hopefully Billo will find her groove in this dose and will see greens again soon. :) How were you able to resolve her diarrhea? Did it go away on its own?

Abdullah and Bandit's Mom like this.
  3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

I came here thinking of asking the same thing! :)

Abdullah likes this.
  4. Abdullah

Abdullah Member

Thank you!!

I went to buy S.boulardii the morning after @Bandit's Mom suggested that I try feeding it to Billo, but I looked at her stool and it wasn’t runny anymore it was back to normal. So I decided to wait a little before using it and to see how her stool was throughout the day and it just so happened that the diarrhea went away on its own :)

Marina & Chico and Bandit's Mom like this.
  5. Marina & Chico

Marina & Chico Well-Known Member

ohhhh, i envy you just a little bit :D we struggle with diarrhea for over 2 months and it doesn't want to go away on its own :D Good for Billo and nice journey you two have :) so much progress lately. Hope the new dose settles in nicely

Abdullah likes this.