3/27, Susie, 219 AMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Summer and Susie (GA), Mar 27, 2021.

1. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

Good morning Summer and Susie! To me, the pink just looks like Susie still getting comfortable as she comes down lower and lower. She had some nice blues mixed in there recently and some low yellows yesterday AM cycle.

And, not pink for long! Love that about Susie, she doesn't stay up in that pink cloud much at all!
    Have a great Caturday!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Just curious if you got a second test to see if the pink last night was a bad test? If you see a number that doesn't seem like it belongs, it is a good idea to get a second test. It most likely was a bounce, but you may want to do that in the future. I hope Susie slides down today.

4. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Is Susie still eating well today?

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Nice blue today.:cool: I hope Susie comes back down soon.

6. Summer and Susie (GA)

I usually do retest if I don't like a number. I've gone through about 12 test strips in the last three test. Keep getting error messages even though I have enough blood. I don't know what is going on unless there is a problem with the strips. If this continues I will toss the remaining strips and open a new bottle.

7. Summer and Susie (GA)

No, her appetite is dropping off again. Started last night. Didn't eat all her dinner, evening meal or any of her nighttime treats. I have cerenia and miratzapan (?) ordered from Chewy.

8. Suzanne & Darcy

Oh darn. I wonder why this lack of appetite thing keeps happening? I’m sorry.

9. Suzanne & Darcy

Argh! That’s so frustrating about the strips! Happens to me sometimes but not a whole bottle!

10. Summer and Susie (GA)

It is not a whole bottle but there are many left. It just doesn't make sense that I keep getting error messages when I know I have enough blood on the strip.