3/26, Susie, 260 AMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Summer and Susie (GA), Mar 26, 2021.

1. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-25-susie-232-amps-back-to-normal.245195/

Good morning, feline beans. Susie had a pretty high AMPS this morning. Don't know why unless she went low last night. I tested her at +8.25 and she was at 219 which is pretty low compared to her daytime 8's. Anyway, wish she would level off again but she seems a little bouncy. Susie is feeling good and her appetite is definitely back.

I'm changing my communications provider tomorrow. Switching from AT&T to Spectrum so might be out of communications for a little depending on how this goes. I'm a "half glass empty" type of person and feel if anything can go wrong it will. I will need to update my new email to this site at some point but should be able to forward AT&T emails to my new email until I get everything straightened out.

Everyone have a safe and satisfying day! Blessings for your kitties.

2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I'm happy Susie is feeling well again today!! What a relief. Darcy had a high amps today again... 407... sigh....

good luck with the communications switchover tomorrow!

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  3. Hercule's mum

Hercule's mum Well-Known Member

I think her AMPS is not very different from previous. She seems flat, but on yellow, which is niocer than flat on pink ;)

Good luck with the switch!

4. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Glad she's feeling better!

5. Summer and Susie (GA)

Must be getting close to a full moon with the high AMPS.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  6. Summer and Susie (GA)

You had a couple of yellows today, Karen. I wanted consistency and I got it. A 209 at +4 and a 209 at +5.25. I don't think I have every had back to back numbers the same.

Hercule's mum likes this.
  7. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I just looked... Full Moon is on March 28, Palm Sunday.

8. Summer and Susie (GA)

Right around the corner and the cats are feelin it!

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Susie is feeling good. The flat yellow today could mean action tonight. I hope the switch goes well tomorrow.

10. Summer and Susie (GA)

I "liked" your post, Carla, but hope there isn't much action tonight. Will check her before bed and then again around midnight (+6). I just can't imagine that she would go lower than 150 tonight so hopefully I don't have anything to worry about - but I'm sure a part of me will. It has been a stressful week and if I can just get through tomorrow with no problems then I will be able to relax and concentrate more on my girl.

11. Summer and Susie (GA)

I was reading about another kitty, and her caretaker's, nightmare today and it made me realize just how lucky I am. It was Sir Thomas and Charlene. Good gosh, my insignificant problems with Susie are nothing compared to what this poor woman and her cat have been through. I thank all of you for being with me during my concerns but more importantly I thank you for being with the people who are struggling with hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia and liver disease and kidney damage and pancreatitis and low phosphates and all of the numerous problems that affect out kitties. Just wanted to say - all of you are great and God given to those of us who need help. Thank you a million times.

12. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I'm very glad to read that Susie is feeling good today and has her appetite back! This is a relief.
    I hope you can relax tonight!