? 3/24 Mo- AMPS 102, +3 72, +7.75 93 PMPS 105- really need dosing advice

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CaitLovesMo, Mar 24, 2022.

1. CaitLovesMo

CaitLovesMo Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...pmps-112-increase-dosage.261034/#post-2928862

Hello everyone,

Good news is that Mo's appetite seems to be back and he isn't being as picky! He drives me bananas!! We have been back in town for 5 full days and I am still seeing a lot of blue. He is getting his +8 snack consistently and is eating it. I make sure to check my camera daily. It does not seem to be helping his PS'.

I am still giving him the "drop dose". I know I have posted before, but I do not yet trust my gut with dosing until I get more of a hang of it. I keep thinking he needs a little more, but it is sad to say I can't make the decision alone yet..... I hope I get there.... My concern is that I give .1 his PS' will be lower and I am not always home to monitor him with work.. I also fear accurately measuring it in the syringe.

Please help. I just need to know if I should do the .1.

Thanks!

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

No increase is needed at this time. Keep doing the drop dose.

Are you giving a snack at +9 both cycles. That might make the preshots green.

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

She is....but I think her finger hit the wrong number.

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I'd suggest staying with the drop dose for now and see if his pancreas just needs a little more time but if he continues with the blue PS's maybe go ahead and try the .1 dose (but I know you have a horrid schedule so try to do it when you have a few days off)