3/24 - Alphyne - PMPS @ 304

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by bobjoh, Mar 24, 2021.

1. bobjoh

bobjoh Member

Hello!

Tomorrow is curve day, and I am anticipating an increase for Alphyne. Her numbers just keep going up since she earned her last reduction. We knew she wasn't going to be an easy cat! :blackeye:

I'm anticipating a nadir well over 149. Her numbers are higher now than they were when we started @ 304 (which equates to 404 on an AlphaTrak; I double checked to be sure I wasn't seeing things).

So, that being said, I'm going to pose the question once more (since it's going to become a reality): do I go back to a full 1.75U, or, since we reduced from that number, do I increase to something like 1.6U? I'm too new at this to know whether going back up to 1.75 is better, or increasing by half of .25 is better. I know what SLGS says, but it doesn't cover this scenario (reduce then increase back to where we were), so I'm a little lost.

On a side note, Gryphen looks like she will hold her dose. Does that just build up for a while and the numbers should start leveling out? She's steady in the blue, but it's not really the color I want to see! ;)

Thanks much!

(previous) 3/22 - Alphyne & Gryphen - possible dose increases | Feline Diabetes Message Board - FDMB

2. bobjoh

bobjoh Member

Bueller? Beuller? Anyone? :D

3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

You take Alphyne back to 1.75U. Looks like Gryphen can also go back up to 0.25U.

Let's see if they react to the threats of a dose increase! :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    bobjoh likes this.
  4. bobjoh

bobjoh Member

Ha! If threats work, I'm all for it! Thank you!! :bighug:

Bandit's Mom likes this.