3/2 Ruby AMPS 96/+2.5 72/+5 77/+7 79/PMPS 109/+2 74/+4 67

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday on The Ruby Show. :cat:

Waiting for poops chez Ruby is a bit like waiting for Godot. :blackeye: Hope a happy one appears today. Otherwise there was some stalking and ambushing and zoomies last night, so Ps were achieved except one. ;) Am now preemptively giving Ruby some Ondansetron twice a day until I know better what might be going on with her. Oh the suspense. :banghead: :arghh:

Healing thoughts for all of the sick kitties and hugs to you beans. Happy Tuesday! :bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you get some poop today. Glad Ruby seems to be feeling good.

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning Katherine, beautiful green :D start Ruby, surf safely. Have a great day :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

Hope today is a good one for you, Katherine and little miss Ruby! I'm waiting on a Pearl poop too...the suspense!!

5. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Nice cycle for Ruby :D And yay for the playing :cat: Hope you all have a wonderful day!

6. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

PMPS = 109. I mixed in Ruby's food tonight a spoon of Friskie's tonight even though it's super high in phosphorus because she has been so reluctant to eat and she lapped it up. Gave her ⅛ tsp of Miralax today but still no poop or report from the vet in sight...