3/2 Darcy PMPS 406, +2.25 294, +4 370, +5 301

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne & Darcy, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice to see lower pinks at this point, given all the changes recently.

Yes, time to start building that R scale. A bit less R on a lower preshot makes sense. Call it an experiment.

3. Suzanne & Darcy

That darn cat managed to get back up to 406 on his PMPS from that nice 327 at +11.... well... I guess it's my fault. He was very hungry at +11 (and he's terribly spoiled.) I gave him a small amount of Weruva Chicken Frick A Zee at +11... and now I just gave him some more at +12. I guess I could have just given him a Pure Bite piece of chicken at +11. I raised up his R to 5.5, so a small amount. I'll test him again in about two hours. Of course, by then every cat in the house will want to eat, too, so he will eat again (he eats ALL the time) in about two hours.

4. RachelG

RachelG Member

Glad today was better, Suzanne! I'm sure Mr. Darcy appreciates how spoiled he is ;)

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  5. Suzanne & Darcy

Wow. After the higher PMPS, we barely made it into yellow after 2.25 hrs... not too bad from 406 to 294 in two and a quarter hours with the help of the R. Of course, he ate at the 294 time. Haven't rechecked yet, but will soon to see where he's going.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Curious to see where he'll be in a couple hours. Hope that wasn't too fast a drop. Might mean the R dose is too much.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  7. Suzanne & Darcy

up to 370 and then back down to 301 (almost yellow) at +5. So I think he's headed back down. R should have worn off by now.