3/2 Abby AMPS 79 / + 3 71 / pmps 89 / +2 59

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SDAbby, Mar 2, 2021.

1. SDAbby

SDAbby Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2751835/

Abby was a bit off last night - didn't sleep on the bed, ate at random hours and threw up once (she hasn't done that for months; it looked hairball induced). I'll keep an eye on her today and hopefully she just had an off night. I was pleasantly surprised to see her BG number still good notwithstanding off night.

have a good day everyone!

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

One of mine did the same yesterday morning. Abby is looking great in green. :D

3. SDAbby

SDAbby Member

hopefully just delayed reaction to full moon party:) Have a great day, Elise.

4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hope Abby feels better! If she gets the occasional hairball, you could look at egg yolk; it has helped both of my kitties. I buy from FFL but you can make your own if you are ambitious ;) More info on the FFL blog.

Surf safely, Abby!

SDAbby likes this.
  5. SDAbby

SDAbby Member

thanks, I'll take a look at egg yolk, Susanne. Once diabetes was under control-ish, Abby hasn't thrown up much at all, but since we are coming up to spring, her shedding/grooming will probably change that, unfortunately, so egg yolk would probably be a good idea.

JaxBenji likes this.
  6. SDAbby

SDAbby Member

71 @ +3 and Abby has come out of hiding and is acting more normal-ish so hopefully she is feeling better.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  7. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Another good dear for Abby. :D

SDAbby likes this.